Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose twenty - nine

I could tell you all about the next few days and everything that happened during that time. But doing that would be even more boring then actually writing down all that happened. Let's just say that after the whole deal in the cemetery ended Darken accompanied me back home. I say accompanied but it was more like there was no way for me to get rid of him.

"You know you could just let me go by myself and release the spells before I get home." I mentioned when we were on the train.

"But that's not as nearly fun as seeing the look on your parents faces when they realized I got past all their spells." He'd somehow managed to make himself look like a normal person. Normal being the figurative word.

I didn't bring the subject up again. I didn't like the look on his face when he had said those words. Over the next few days (it only took that long because he refused to just take me home saying the train was funner) I realized everything I'd been through was no comparison to actually spending all my time with him. He was the most obnoxious person in the world!

"So tell me more about there cheese burgers." He demanded as we stopped to get some food.

"There burgers with cheese on them." I replied tartly.

We were so close to home and yet he'd wanted to stop so he could try a cheese burger. I understand he'd been locked away fro a very long time. But still. Really?

"I see."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. He could magic up his own money so I wasn't sticking around. After so long it was nice to be home. I just wish I could have left the tag- a - long behind. When the house came into my view I ran as fast as I could. I wanted to be home that badly. Which is why I was taken by surprised when I found my entire family waiting on the front porch.

"Mother, da, Jas. When did you guys wake up?" I asked stopping at the edge of the porch steps.

"Some time ago. Where have you been and who is this?" My mother asked peering over my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Darken standing at the edge of the lawn. He smiled causally and walked up to me. I thought he was going to say something, then instead he wrapped a hand around my neck and kissed me. You can imagine the outcome of that. Our lawn will never be the same after the giant holes that were blasted into it. He'd done it to annoy them even more and after I told them what happened he was lucky to still be standing. My mother can cast a mean prickly spell. Jas took it in stride. She always did. Let's just say I wish the whole thing had never happened. But I wasn't exactly upset by the entire experience. Still have the roses though. Apparently they grew so fond of me they would let go, the spell is stopped but they won't leave. Guess I'll be forever marked by Darken. Now that's a scary thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. Finito. No mas!