Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose six

I didn't know when I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes I was no longer in the tree house. I didn't know where I was actually. Everywhere I looked seemed to move out of my sight. Out the corner of my eye I spotted something and turned to look at it, but when I did whatever it was blurred in my vision.

"Hello?" I called unnerved by the fact that I was alone.

"Hello Maliina it is so good to finally meet you." A voice said seeming to come from the air around me. I couldn't tell if it was male or female.

"Who are you? What is this?!" Whirling around I tried to find my companion but I could see nothing.

"It is natural for you to ask so many questions my pet. But as of now I cannot simply answer them. I hope you will understand." The voice said coming from everywhere again.

"No I don't understand and who are you calling your pet?!"

"Charming young one. I had thought the spell I placed before would make it obvious, but it seems it does not work the way that I had hoped.A pity."

Something snapped in my brain. So this was the bastard that had cursed me. Great. Now they were controlling my dreams as well.

"So you're the one that cursed me." It was an accusation more then a statement.

"If you wish to see it that way. I could not let you go to far out of my sight. Precautions are necessary when it comes to these things. As is the spell I placed on your family."

"My family! What have you done to them!" I shouted anger seeping through my voice.

"It is only a temporary spell. Do not worry I would not harm the family of my benefactor. However if you wish to remove the spell you must come to me Maliina. Find me, free me, and I shall remove the spells." At first I had thought the voice was coming from everywhere but now it was right next to me.

"And how do I know you'll keep your word when you're the one who's done this to me in the first place?" I asked my hands balling into fists.

"You can not but still would you leave your family to remain the way I have placed them?"

"You said the spell is temporary." Again an accusation instead of a statement.

"Temporary for me can last hundreds of years. You have until the solstice to find me or the spell will take hold completely. Until then my pet." The voice began to fade as horror laced the inside of my body.

"Wait!" I shouted.

I sat up my mind a whirl. I was back int the tree house. The dream was over. Throwing the tarp off my body I jumped out the window of the tree house and headed for home.

"Please let them be safe." I chanted under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
A mysterious voice, more spells, what the heck is going on???