Status: Ongoing

One More Night

Firstly, credit for the story idea goes to Allison447 on Youtube. It was her fanfic trailer of Glee that started this all. A brillant story to say the least.
Secondly, the characters are original, they are not the Glee characters, original characters born from somewhere else.
Thirdly, please support the trailer by watching it on Youtube. It's One More Night Trailer/ K & B.
Thank you.

I was always told that high school is like a pyramid. The greatest stood on the top, the popular kids, the jocks and the coolest kids in school were there. They were followed shortly by the preps who weren't quite as well loved. In the middle there was half the school, the averages. The ones who didn't stand out when it came to popularity. In the bottom, unsurprising as it is, were the losers, the geeks and the nerds.
Typical once you think about it. It's not just about status in high school but, survival of the fittest. The game of survival in high school is not whose the strongest, though that certainly plays a factor. It's who can makes the most friends more easily and who is blessed enough to be popular.
God must have been handing out popularity like it was candy, deciding the amounts as he went. In that case, God was cheap when he handed me popularity. That would be about right. I am at the bottom of the pyramid with the geeks and the losers. Welcome to high school. Mine and everybody else's personal hell.