Status: Updates won't me so quick due to my other fanfic (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/)

Well I Guess This Is Growing Up

I Hate You And Your Friends

I woke up at 5am, early for me surprisingly, I couldn't sleep at all last night. Everytime I turned over on my stomach I thought of Jack. Why was he being so nice to me? He must be joking around with his friends or something, those popular Jocks he hangs with...

Maybe I was just a big joke to him? maybe he was only being nice because he felt sorry for me?
Maybe I should just avoid him.. if I get involved it will just get too complicated.

It was 7am, I had to leave in half an hour, I couldn't be bothered to eat breakfast so skipped it. Before I left I quickly checked my Facebook profile, I rarely go on it but felt like stalking people today and laughing at their sadness.

I noticed friend suggestions that came up on the side, guess who was the first one?

" Jack Bassam Barakat" My eyes widened," that's a weird name.." I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and continued to stalk his page, not to my surprise he left it on public that's probably so girls can see what they're getting themselves into... I was browsing through his photos when a pit of jealousy started to form in my stomach, all I could see as photos of Jack with blonde popular girls draped across him like a scarf and there were others where girls were kissing him.

This was my proof. he didn't really want to know me, he obviously just felt bad for me. I sighed checked the time, it was time to leave for school. I grabbed my bag, turned off the laptop, then I noticed I had a new friend request. I raised my eyebrows, I never get friend requests cause no one wants to be my friend..

" Jack Bassam Barakat added you as a friend" I put my head between my hands thought for a second then clicked " not now" I shut my laptop down then went off to school.

I had maths first lesson, the worst lesson EVER, just what I needed. I found a seat at the back away from everyone, as I walked by students they stared at me and immediately glared at my wrists, unlucky for them I was wearing a long cardigan, I finally found a seat and got my pencil case out, I never paid attention in class instead I just drew things over my hands and arms.

" Oh my god last night was soooo sweet!" I heard boy's laughter and talking over my head, I looked up and saw Jack and his gang messing around chatting to everyone and bragging how they " got some" last night, I stared until Jack realized I was watching them, I quickly put my head down avoiding eye contact, I started to scribble something in my book when I heard someone clear their throat next to me. I looked to the side and Jack was looking at me resting his head on his hands smiling.

" Hm yes?" I said acting strong and pretending like I didn't care who he was or if he spoke to me.
" I sent you a friend request this morning..." Jack said glancing from my face to his friends who were busy chatting to the other popular kids. He was obviously worried someone would see him talking too me, he didn't want to be seen talking to the " weirdo" girl.

" Oh I didn't get it." I said with a stern voice I looked at the board as the teacher began to write the date. Jack brushed my rejection off and looked to the board, " I'll add you again then.." he said, whilst he wrote things down. " If you want" I said acting not interested. I couldn't face the humiliation of falling for this guy then him turning me down, it was better to play it this way.

" Look are you ok?" he said touching my shoulder, " Oh Mr Barakat, you're in the wrong seat I see, Mr Gaskarth sits there.. remember?" the teacher shouted half away across the room stunning Jack, he nodded and picked his things up, " I'll catch ya later" he said walking to his original seat.

" Now if we can continue" the teacher said. Alex sat down next to me, he kept glancing over my book for the answers to the questions I assume, I had enough and decided to say something.
" Hm can you stop copying please..? solve them yourself" I said.

I sounded like a right bitch but I was sick of those popular people pushing me around all the time.

" Alright jeeez calm down!" Alex said sitting back in his chair, he started tapping the desk with his pencil, this was getting to me, every single time that pencil hit the desk it got on my nerve.

" OH MY GOD JUST STOP!" I said shouting at him, through my annoyance I had stood up, the teacher looked shocked, " Taylor is there something wrong??" he asked me concerned, everyone was looking at me again, it was worse then last time. my eyes immediately went to Jack's his eyebrow was raised and he looked at Alex who just rolled his eyes at me. " She's just being dramatic, obviously" he said, i glared at him then grabbed my bag and walked out of the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for those who are reading so far! would be great if I could get some more comments and recommendations! :))
I'm still carrying on with my warped tour so make sure to check that one out, thank you!
also if you're a lover of bands and want to follow me on twitter my name is @OtakuSally!
LOVE YOU ALL x