Status: Okay, every single chapter of this story is a complete oneshot. Spur of the moment thing, don't know where it's going! Enjoy, leave comments if you like :) Flames are for toasting marshmallows.

Nevermore

Just a short chapter....

“Loki!” The Allfather’s less-than-kind address snapped his younger son back to earth. “You will take Miss Dark back to the palace. I must speak with Heimdell. Thor, you remain.”
Under any other circumstances, Loki would have resented being lumbered with the girl. But, one smile from Livia, and all regrets melted away like ice in the summer. “Of course,” he said smoothly, hiding a smile beneath an expression of indifference. If there was one thing Loki had learned over the years, it was never show interest, never betray emotion. No matter how attractive this mysterious Livia was, he wouldn’t let her know his esteem.
“Miss Dark,” he said gallantly, dismounting in order to help her climb onto the horse a page was leading up at Odin’s command. The newcomer simply glared at him. “I can mount a horse,” she said disdainfully, doing so with the grace and ease of one who has been riding their entire life. “Do not presume to treat me as a child, Prince of Asgard.”
Loki was stunned for a moment, but recovered momentarily. “My apologies, Miss Dark,” he said, a little too quickly. He mounted his horse again, made sure she was ready, and rode away with a gesture of regard for the Allfather.
Even as they rode away, he saw Thor’s eyes following Livia. Loki may have been adept as hiding his emotions, but the God of Thunder was a subtle as the storms his powers could summon.
He shared Loki’s interest, that much was clear.
The younger Asgardian prince ignored the knot of jealousy already forming in his stomach. Nothing had happened yet, but no matter what transpired with Livia...Loki would not allow Thor to overshadow him once again, as he did in all else.