Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

Chapter 1.

It’s a cold and dark room - just like every other. The brickwork’s painted white. The usual 'no smoking' signs and the boring health posters. Tables that are as grey as a Welsh summer, just sat there like lemons. Plain white lighting to make up for the lack of windows but make things 10 times worse. I know I'll hate it here.

This is the fourth school I've been to. I can't settle down. My law classroom is just like every other; like a cold, white cell. I feel like a prisoner in a dank cage with a few hours freedom every evening. Summer is coming on and the weather is getting warmer but this classroom still smells and feels of winter. There’re no heaters to keep us warm. That’s too much of a luxury.

Everyone stares at the pale girl with blue hair at break times. I can really care less. I've been plotting their demise ever since I came here. Everyone laughs and jeers at the loner Echo. It’s hilarious, how she sits by her tree all break time and speaks to people who aren't there. Oh and it’s just the funniest thing alive when people call her 'Psycho Echo'! Just the best joke on earth!

But I can care less. I don't need people. I don't care if they get hurt. I don't feel guilt or regret or love. Love doesn't even exist. It's a little game for the broken hearted. People can try to love me but only expect to be broken into tincy-wincy pieces. I laugh at love. It's below me. Only stupid people love. Who'd want to love this blue haired freak?

"Echo" a sharp voice disturbs me, gazing around my law class defeated. Maybe they sent me here to fix me, to get me to love people! Maybe they want to give me even less freedom! Stop me from seeing the outside world!! They'll never succeed; I'm the kind of human wreckage that everyone loves! "Echo!!"

"Yes, Mr. Kipp?" I sigh in boredom. I don't like my law teacher, Collin Kipp. He's camp. I can imagine him with his head in a pool of his own blood. Just his head, mind. The rest of his body is God knows where. Best thing is: it'll look like an accident. I can make anything look like an accident or blame someone else for what I've done. I'm the ultimate master!

"We're doing pair work, Ms. Moon" he explains. He says it slowly and loudly, like he’s talking to a foreigner or a child or an animal. They all do it. They all think I'm dumb. My IQ is higher than theirs but they don't know. I saw Mrs Campbell fake my test result to make me look thick. "You'll be working with Sean"

A kid behind me pokes me on the shoulder. I turn around angrily and glare at the intruder. I hate being touched. He's a tall boy, white-blonde hair falling over his deep brown eyes. He’s wearing tight black jeans, decorated with safety pins and chains. His black leather jacket is zipped up, but I can see a punk scarf with skulls wrapped around his neck. He looks almost huggable - not that I'd ever hug a human.

"Hi...I'm Sean..." He states nervously, sitting down next to me. His cheeks are bright red. He’s terrified of me. I should smile but I brush the thought off. I don't want to be perky. Not even 48 hours in the Harmony Hut can make me perky.

"Ech-" I start introduce myself.

"I know who you are..." He cuts across me and blushes deeply again. He brushes some hair from his eyes and examines me up and down, like he was checking for some virus or problem with me that might hurt him. "Sorry...that sounded creepy"

"Meh. Everyone knows who Psycho Echo is" I mused. I'm not bothered. Sean flinches.

"They...they c-c-call you that?" He stutters. I look at him sideways. He’s shaking in an odd way now. He looks slightly concerned for me. "That's horrible!"

"I'm used to it. Shall we get on then?" I utter quickly. I don't like talking about what other people do. They don't care about me so why should I care about them? It’s odd Sean has never heard my nickname be used before. I haven't seen him from my Watching Spot at the foot of the tree to be honest. Whatever. He might be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story :) Fanfiction about Sean Smith and Gavin Butler from The Blackout. It's not set when they're famous so I guess anyone can read this xx

*With the help of a Beta :D*