Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

I lined up three movies for us to watch. None are going down too well with anyone. Saw is apparently too gory, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is too old and The Exorcist is too scary. I've watched all these movies countless times and more during late nights on my laptop (that I’m only supposed to be using for homework) and I’ve loved every single one of them. Saw highlights all our reasons to live, how life is a gift and whatever fate throws at you, you'll just have to accept it. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is incredible. It may be old, but it was one of the best movies of its time and still the greatest today. There's hardly any blood, no one gets dismembered on camera. The Exorcist is terrifying. Unlike any horror movie the directors of today could think of, it's genuinely scary. I think the boys would like it if they think about it. Our love of movies has changed so much since the great 70's. Today, movies seem to be about how much blood you can get into one scene or how many shit actors can scream at the same time. I prefer old Slasher horrors.

"Where did you even get these movies?" Gavin asked, staring blankly at the screen as Leatherface cruelly murdered a screaming Franklin, while Sally stood their screaming. Stupid girl should run!

"They were in your cabinet. You've got Netflix, I noticed. I could've been really mean if I wanted" I reply, rubbing my legs. I was getting quite cold now. Compared to some movies out there, these are pretty basic classics. I love movies: they give me ideas for stories. I obsess over movies very easily. It's like my alternative for people.

Gavin glares at me, cold and sinister. He’s extremely controlling, but silent at the same time. He has complete authority over me, even without saying anything. I know that if I dare step out of line, I'd be pretty screwed. It doesn't take much to piss him off either. Every little thing I do or say when his friends are around is wrong or fucked up. Everything about me is fucked up when there's people around. He's almost ashamed of being with me now. When we're alone, he goes back to being loving and caring.

I’m being forced to run around like a house maid for them. I’m told to fetch beers, clear plates, pass TV remotes and all that stuff. The fat buggers can do it themselves, but Gavin’s there with that evil glare on his face. It’s only because I’m a woman. They give me the feeling that because I’m female they can make me do whatever they want and shit. Fucking bullshit.

"So what's up with you two, then?" Bob asks. I glance at Gavin, waiting for him to explain. I don't really know actually. I guess you can say we’re dating. Don’t give me bullshit – yeah we’ve known each other about a week; Welcome to the New British Society, RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

"She's mine. Mine mine mine" Gavin laughed, sliding onto the floor next to me and scooping me into his arms. I sigh and just go along with it, trying not to freak out. I guess I'd agreed to this. I glance at the screen, smiling at the familiar scene. Sally’s being held down by Hitchhiker, Leatherface and the other one while the barely alive Grandpa tries to kill her. She'll escape and then Hiker guy and Leatherface give chase. Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of my favourite movies.

"You like this?" Gavin asks, nodding towards the screen. I nod and smile.

"It's my favourite movie. You know the beginning, he's going on about it being true and what have you? It's not really true. Leatherface was really a guy called Ed Gein, who never even killed with a chainsaw. He probably never went to Texas in his life, and he only as two known victims. He fascinates me. Wouldn't it be interesting to know why he killed? Why he wanted to be a woman? I don't know, I'd just like to know" I reply, watching as Leatherface threw the chainsaw around in frustration as Sally sits on the back of a truck in hysterics. Wouldn't it be funny if that chainsaw came back round and sent his head on a home run off his shoulders?!? That'd add a nice touch to the ending.

"I guess. I stay away from things like that" Gavin replies simply. I expected a lecture about being a freak in front of his mates. The doorbell rang. "Echo" he sighs.

I sigh and stumble to my feet, dragging myself across the floor. Who the fuck would ring at this hour? I sigh and unlock the door, pulling it open. Sean stands there, looking quite exhausted.

"Come in, Mister Smith. I think you'll find you just missed the greatest horror movie of all time" I laugh with a smile, stepping aside to let him in. I feel so much safer now he was here. He’ll stand up for me, hopefully.

"What, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre?" He asks. Finally!! Someone who understands!! And he pronounced chainsaw as two words, like it should be. Well I suppose it’s still regarded as the best Horror ever. I smile again and close the door. "Bet that went down a treat" he laughed. Yup, I’m much safer now.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you've never seen The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) then I apologize. It's a great movie, btw. You might as well watch it :D I can log into Mibba in school, so I might be able to update this a bit more often. Please comment!!! x

* Recently Edited*