Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

Hurt

Sean's alright, actually. I don't hate him but I don't like him at the same time. He’s cocky and comes across as though he thinks the world of himself - but only sharp and witty creatures like me can tell it’s just sarcasm. He knows an awful lot about me, which is slightly worrying. He notices the little things about me: the way I play with my hair, sucking my thumb, my wonky retainer, and my constant glare over everyone within three meters of me.

The lunch break bell sings noisily and everyone hurries out of class. Except for me - I like to take my time. I don't get lunch anyway; I don't like people watching me eat. Sean hangs back like he's waiting for me. I don't want him around me for lunch.

He follows me down the corridor without saying a word. I can feel his golden brown eyes watching me. He doesn't seem to notice he's invading my privacy.

"What are you doing?" I ask rudely, turning around in annoyance. Sean's cheeks flush and his mouth opens and closes. He looks offended, but I don't care. I can't care. I'm incapable of feeling such a stupid thing. "Well answer me, Smith!"

"I thought maybe we could be friends," he says in barely a whisper. His body almost caves in on itself, as he curls himself up to protect himself. His head hangs low like a dog's that had done something wrong. He has very awkward knees - the most awkward knees ever. I laugh and look him up and down.

"I don't need friends," I state arrogantly and storm off to my Watching Spot. He doesn't attempt to follow. I sit at the foot of the tree and gaze out across the fields. There’s a group of people sat on the benches laughing and pointing at me. It sort of... hurts.

I've never felt hurt before. I guess I can be too arrogant to let myself be abused and hurt. I'm always alone with no need to express anything. If I can't feel anything good that shows I care, why should I bother? I pushed Sean away - just now. Maybe he could've been a friend to me. Maybe it could've just been the two if us. I sigh and look around again.

Not far from where I sit, two boys are sat on a small hill. One is trying to comfort another. I recognize Sean instantly. His mop of bright white hair sticks out for half a mile. He looks as though he’s sulking or upset about something. I don't care to be honest. The other boy I don't know and can’t see clearly is dressed completely in black. He’s much more visibly stronger than Sean and wears glasses. He’s trying to help his friend.

Maybe I should go over and interfere. I do that very well. Before I know what I’m doing my legs are carrying me across the field to Sean and his friend. I swallowed, fear rising in my stomach. I've never made a friend before. Maybe I should apologize for what I said to Sean earlier. That'd be a good start!

"Er, hiya, Sean," I mumble nervously. He looks up and smiles. "I'm sorry about what I said, y'know, in the corridor. It was really arrogant of me and I guess everyone needs friends."

Sean's smile turns to a beam and he literally jumps to his feet. I've never seen such a happy creature in my life. It’s odd, apologizing to someone. It feels good to make someone happy.

"So we're friends?" he asks a little timidly. I smile and think for a second or two.

"Friends."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea kinda short and rubbish and I didn't proof-read if but it is half midnight and meesa tired xxx

*Beta'd*