Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

She Will be Mine.

Gavin and I clicked instantly. It’s like having a brother. I learnt that he sung in a band like Sean, and he’s Sean's best friend. They'd known each other since childhood. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on him he’s extremely different to Sean. For starters, Sean’s a little shy, but a bubbly little thing. Gavin’s all out there, he isn't afraid to speak his mind or hide his emotions. That has resulted in a few awkward compliments. I can't handle them at all.

"I see why Sean likes you" he mused, taking a sip of his drink. I blush and wrung my hands. I’m not quite sure whether that was a compliment or not. I took a sip of my own drink. "You're very alternative. Sean's kinda girl" I choke and tried to swallow. What the hell? That most certainly was not a compliment - it was very suggestive.

"Excuse me?!" I spluttered, regaining my breath. I don't really want to know what Gav meant by that. It’s not like he’s innocent really. He's like a bloody gossip girl!

"Oh, I thought Sean told you, I was telling him to anyway" He replied. I roll my eyes, desperately wanting to know now. He put his drink down and stood up, stretching. His shirt slid up, revealing his pale stomach. His muscles terrify me. I get the feeling that if he doesn’t get what he wants, he'll use force and violence. "Let's take your stuff up to your room"

He took my bag and trudged up the steep staircase. My room is opposite his, I can tell by the huge Faith No More poster on the door. It’s quite a large room, a perfect size for me. The ceiling slants by the window, where my bed is. Three walls are red, the last being wallpapered with colour in dinosaurs. Childish - but I love it. All the basic living equipment is here, wardrobe, desk, even a small armchair. The bed sheets are WRU, which was pretty awesome. Gav set my stuff down on the floor.

"Sorry about the sheets" he apologized. "They were mine when I was a kid" he seemed to be blushing, as if admitting liking Welsh Rugby even as a child is disgraceful. I personally love Rugby Union - I follow the 6 Nations religiously.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of Rugby" I joke, winking. I feel like I have a second friend, even if he does scare me a bit.

"Really? Never thought you'd be into rugby. You don't really look the type" he replied, looking surprised. I scowl at him. I hate being judged because of my appearance.

"I can't play, doesn't mean I don't watch" I argue, sitting on my bed. Gavin came and sat by my side, his hand almost touching mine. I feels slightly awkward and scary, but I can't move away. He'd hurt me.

"Who's the fittest on the squad, then?" he asks cheekily, a glint in his eye.

"I don't find people attractive" I stated simply. Gav's face went blank. He blinked for a few seconds, trying to get his head around what I'd just said. Had a teenager who is obviously going through puberty just admitted she doesn't find anyone attractive?!? No! That's ridiculous!

"Well anyway..." he starts awkwardly, blushing. He looked away and moved his hand from mine. Glad he’s not touching me anyway.

"You got anyone, then?" I inquire curiously. Gav laughs and rolls his eyes. That’s either a 'no, girls suck' or a 'yup, 'bout 4? Maybe 5?' either way it’s odd. I suppose it’s not that surprising for Gavin. He looks like a player.

"I like someone. She's so pretty. It's only recently we've been talking but I think she might like me. Well, I did, but then she kinda said something...and...I don't know" he sighed. "I really like her. Sean does too, he obsesses over her. He knows her better than I do. He'll never get her, though. Not before I do"

His voice sounded threatening towards the end. He’s determined to get this girl, who ever she is. Both he and Sean obviously like her a lot. It’s quite sweet to see people so in love, even if I don't understand. I sort of feel sorry for this girl, whoever she is. Gav seems like a guy who will ruthlessly hurt without thinking. Sean, however is too sweet and innocent to hurt. I get the feeling he gets hurt easily.

"She will be mine. Oh yes. She will be mine"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. The last line is a quote from Wayne's World. Idgaf.

*I went through this story and edited it - looking for grammar and spelling mistakes as well as Typos thanks to my fat fingers and shitty iPhone dictionary. I've tried to work out the Tense problem too. Please note, it's written in English UK, so it will be correct according to the English Dictionary UK*