Status: Alive and Kicking

Surrender

People say you never forget your first love. That the first time your lips met fireworks lit up the sky and time slowed down until there was nothing left. Nothing, but your two hearts beating as one. When times were good and nothing could tear you apart. Somehow though the love faded away and you realize that maybe you weren't meant to be after all.

That's exactly what Viktoria Larsen experienced with her ex-boyfriend. The man she thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with. She learned with him that no matter how much she wanted him to be her Prince Charming that she wasn't guaranteed a fairy tale ending. That's what she believed until she met Matthew Sanders.

She started feeling sparks again and it was just like the two were one soul. He was the last person she thought about at night and the first she thought of in the morning. It wasn't an easy feat, but Matt had restored Viki's faith in love.

Now the couple are ready to take the biggest step in their relationship. They are engaged to be wed, but there is only one thing standing in their way. Matt's best man and Viki's ex-boyfriend, Brian Haner.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. I do not own Viktoria either, she belongs to SevenfoldGirl_.

© KCSavege 2013