Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 12

-1 Week Later-

Today is the day after Bella's funeral. It was the first I'd seen some of the people since she died. Andrew was keeping together extremely well and I couldn't have been happier for him. I knew Bella would be too. I still keep thinking about the day she died. Everything that happened just seemed so movie-like. It didn't seem like anything that could really happen, just some bad movie but when I actually lived it it's the best feeling possible. I don't understand why though. Vic is coming over later and I think Casey and Tony are too. We haven't found anyone else to do Bella's job yet so we take turns working at the front. Although everyone's keeping together well there is still an obvious feeling of bereft in all of us although we wouldn't admit it. I've not done much since the funeral besides go to work. I haven't been eating well, not because I want to lose weight, but just because I can't be bothered. I don't think I'm really depressed though, just overwhelmed with realization.

I finally decided to get ready since Vic was going to arrive shortly. I didn't bother doing anything special with my hair, I just did my makeup and changed and after I did, I went back downstairs and layed face down on my couch. I finally made myself sit up when I heard Vic walk in.

"Alexa?" He called.

"In here." I replied and was soon joined by Vic.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said not sure if I was being truthful or not. He pulled me into a hug. After we let go of eachother, Tony and Casey walked in.

"Hey everyone." She greeted. I smiled and said "hi". They sat down and we decided to lighten the mood with some TV. We probably would have been a little more cheerful if it wasn't such a depressing day outside. It was dark and cloudy and it looked like it could downpour any minute. We ended up watching The Jerry Springer Show and that helped a lot. Basically, each episode had either two big southern girls fighting over some scrawny rat man or a load of baby drama, or both but that's why I love this show. By the end we were all laughing and making fun of the people on there.

"Why you fuckin' with mah man?" Tony said to Vic, nailing the girl wo said that's voice perfectly.

"He came to me! He was at mah crib an' wanted to get in mah bed!" Vic replied, nailing the other girls voice. Casey and I just sat there dying of laughter. We spent the rest of the day flipping between Jerry Springer and Star Wars. Later that night it started downpouring. I like the rain so it didn't bother me. What bothered me was when it started to thunder. As soon as I heard it I slightly jumped into Vic. He chuckled.

"Shut up." I mumbled into his shirt. He put his arm around me more and brought me closer.

"It's just some noise." He said.

"Noise that comes from an electric surge from the sky that can kill you." I corrected. I felt him shake his head.

"Well excuse me for not being scientifically correct Bill Nye." He retorted. Vic finally convinced me to stop hiding my face since it wasn't going to do much and we cuddled and watched some more TV. Tony and Casey were fast asleep and were absolutely adorable. I still flinched when I would hear thunder but I got better with it. At some point, Vic started playing with my hair. He just twirled some of it around his finger for a while.

"Having fun?" I asked. He nodded drowsily.

"Do you want me to stop?" He yawned.

"No." I admitted as I layed down. I used his lap for a pillow. I felt him smile down at me. I hope he doesn't have feelings for me right now because this would seem like one of the most ultimate friend zones.

**

I woke up to the delicious smell of breakfast. Tony was still passed out on the couch and I was still with Vic so by process of elimination, it was Casey who was cooking. I went in to see what exactly she was concocting and it turned out to be eggs and bacon.

"Mornin'." I yawned.

"Look, it's the girl who friendzoned Vic!" She teased.

"Shut up, I don't want to frien- wait, so if I'm friendzoning him then that means he feels something for me." I said in realization.

"Well spotted. It took you long enough, don't worry though. He's the same way." She assured.

"Well what do I do about it?" I asked.

"Claim dat ass." She replied in a funny voice.

"Whose ass?" Asked Vic as he joined us in the kitchen.

"Yours." Casey stated.

"Huh?"

"You both like eachother, go and make out or something now."

Vic and I exchanged slightly embarrassed looks. Casey gave us a devilish grin and went back to cooking. Vic and I decided to sit out on my back deck for a little before breakfast. At first, we just sat there and listened to the ocean until Vic broke the silence.

"So.. Do you really um.. You know.." Vic started to say.

"What?"

"Well was Casey uh right..?" I felt my cheeks get a little red.

"Yeah.. But you probably don't feel the same so I hope this doesn't mess up out friendshi-"

"No no. I actually have feelings for you too." Vic admitted, cutting me off.

"Really?" I said in shock.

"Yup."

"So does this mean we're like together or what."

"It's whatever you want." He replied.

"Although, in all honesty I think it would work out perfectly fine, I think we should date for a while." I stated.

"I agree." We both exchanged smiles and kissed just as the sun peeked over the horizon.

"I guess we're semi-official now." I noted, smiling.

"I guess so too." We kissed again and Tony came out in the middle of it.

"Hey guys, breakfasts read- it's about fucking time!" He exclaimed. We laughed and went inside.

"So, what happened out there? I heard Tony yell." Casey asked as she put our plates down.

"Well, Vic and I are dating now and Tony walked out when we were kissing." I admitted. A giant smile immediately broke across Casey's face.

"Oh my God finally!" She squealed. All throughout breakfast, Casey and Tony talked about how we're going to get married and have tons of Mexican-Irish babies together. Tony just agreed with her ramblings. We spent the rest of the day together, not bothering to change out of yesterdays clothes and watching movies. It was a day well spent in my opinion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vic and Alexa are finally together! I know that the last chapter was sad and maybe even kind of cheesy but I based part of it off of something that happened to me when I lost a close friend of mine. (The dream part). I hope you guys aren't mad that I killed Bella off though.

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69596730