Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 16

"How did you even get my number?" I interrogated as I left the room. Vic didn't ask.

"Someone gave me it." She replied. She's probably high.

"I don't ever want to talk to you again." I said.

"Why? I'm your mother and you should love me. Same with your father. Ungrateful bitch." She snapped.

"Ungrateful?" I gasped indignantly, "Why the fuck should I be grateful? All you and dad have done to Ian and I both our whole lives was abuse us!"

"It's discipline." She slurred.

"Psh, yeah. Discipline. Throwing my head against the wall for no reason is discipline. Throwing your beer bottles at me is discipline. Threatening to kill me is discipline." As I said the last part I started to get choked up.

"Yes, it is! The fact that you ran away because of it is pathetic."

"No. I ran away because I was sick and fucking tired of you and him constantly beating me. You starved me for Christ sakes! You've made me feel like I wasn't worth shir because I wasn't skinny or pretty enough. You made me feel like I deserved everything. Since I've gotten here and met all the people I have I've realized how wrong you both are, Helen." I felt like calling her by her name instead of saying mom would get the point across better.

"Well, all I wanted to do was say that. I mean, I know you're in California now and you're still a minor so I can get the cops to bring you back or whatever." She said. What was she on? All she's doing now is slurring.

"For your information, I'm not a minor, and haven't been for quite a few years."

"Yeah you are you're like 15."

"I'm 25."

"What?"

"I'm 25. I'm not surprised you've forgotten. All that heroin you've injected probably fucked up your memory."

"You know what? I fucking regret calling your pathetic ass. I don't know why I ever bothered with you. You're ugly, stupid, fat, and overall pathetic. To be honest, I can never say I've ever loved you. You had the potential for that to be different but of course not. I hate you." I know she was high and maybe even a little drunk but those words still stung. The truth was, although her and my dad have put me through so much, I still really love them and their opinions matter to me. We hung up and I went to my living room, sat on the couch, and cried. Vic must have heard me and he came out.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly?

"M-my mom. She got my number. She called me just to tell me how pathetic I am." I sobbed. He but his arm around me and I buried my face in his shoulder. When I finally calmed down I apologized for drenching his shirt. He assured me that it was fine but I still felt bad.
~

Today is Halloween and it's been a few weeks since I talked to my mom. I permanently blocked her and my dads number and as far as I know, I'm good. Vic is away at a cabin writing, Tony, Mike, and Alex are all at one of their houses and Austin, Alan, Phil, Tino, Sierra, Casey, Amy, and I are going to some haunted house that Alan and Casey won't shut up about. Apparently I'm gonna "shit my pants" but I highly doubt that. Since I had nothing to do for a few hours and AMC was showing horror movies all day Vader and I watched the Exorcist. This movie has always creeped me out. It didn't help that during the most climatic part, Alan decided to pay me a little visit. He must have picked my lock because I know for a fact that my door wasn't unlocked.

"Boo!" He shouted behind me.

Ashby! You scared the fuck out of me!" I scolded. He burst into laughter and sat down with me.

"Perfect timing." He stated as he saw what part the movie was at. When he really began watching, the movie was pretty much over, since the climatic part was right near the end.

"Since this is over, what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Well I wasn't really expecting visitors so I have no idea." I replied. He frowned.

"Wanna do a Q and A over Twitter or something?" He suggested.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed. The tweet said:

Alright for the next hour or so, me and my friend 'LexiLeee are gonna be answering all of your questions! Get to it guys!

Not long later, both of our phones spazzed out with questions from thousands of people. It was pretty awesome. We decided to continue answering questions even after the hour ended because we ended up having a really fun time. Afterwards, I went to get changed and we decided to take Vader for a walk.

"It's cold out by the way, so wear a jacket." Alan advised. I nodded and grabbed a random one from my couch. He was definitely right, it was COLD. We didn't stay out long. After we got back home, we watched movies until we drove to the haunted house. It seemed semi-cheesy out front but I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

"Alexa!" Exclaimed as he approached Alan and I. We hugged tightly and waited for the girls. As we waited I took a picture for Instagram:

Hangin' with two of the losers in Of Mice And Men, waiting for everyone else to arive.. Help!! @alanashby @austincarlile

They both gave me fake hurt looks when they saw the caption but I just laughed. About five minutes later, the girls arrived.

"You ready?" Asked Casey.

"Yup!" Said Amy. Then, we bought tickets and went in. It actually ended up being pretty scary. I just thought Alan and Casey were over exaggerating but I guess not. We all decided to meet up at Austin's house afterwards.

"So.. What do you guys want to do now?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I didn't really plan this far." Sierra replied. Sierra decided to run to a nearby store to buy candy for trick or treaters. Not long after she got back, the doorbell rang. Austin and I rushed to the door.

"Hold on, we just got the candy now." I informed.

"Okay." Said a little girl dressed as a cat. Casey joined us shortly and handed out candy. The kids said thank you and left. Austin's house was a hot spot for kids tonight. A few people that were either walking their younger siblings around or going around with their friends (although they had to be between the ages of 14-16) recognized us. They seemed pretty starstruck. I could tell seeing at least Austin or Alan made their day. By the end of the night, we were all sitting around watching Dawn Of The Dead planning for the zombie apocalypse.

"Me and Alexa are gonna be apocalypse buddies." Austin declared as he pulled me towards him.

"What about us?" Sierra gasped dramatically.

"We can stick together and our boyfriends can be a part of our group too." Casey assured.

"Alan, you Phil, Tino, and Vic can be in our group then." I stated. Alan and I high fived.

"I'm gonna carry a baseball bat or a crowbar because I heard it's better to carry blunt objects." Casey said. We all nodded in agreement. This conversation went on for another hour and then we went home.

"Bye everyone!" Alan and I said since he had to drive me home. When I got home we hugged goodbye and I went inside. I continued to watch more zombie movies and wonder about other things I would do if the zombie apocalypse was to happen. That's about all I did before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of short chapter, I know. I just wanted to update. On Sunday, I was going to but I was too upset about not meeting Of Mice And Men to write. The plus was because I was so upset (I was basically crying because the guys are like my heroes :p) a girl got them to sign two autographs. Also, Austin waved to me. We made eye contact and I was like the only person waving at him anyway and he had the happiest look in the world on his face, and let me just say, he is TALL in person. Tino also waved to me and I ended up standing right next to Alan. Also, (I say also a lot o.o) I was like the only person that when he signed it, Austin put a heart when he was signing my autograph which, as dumb as I may sound, it made me feel special (/_\) Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked. I hope you liked this chapter. Be sure to leave feedback in the comments, subscribe, and recommend the story. Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys!!

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/a1/set?id=71299278

Casey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/c1/set?id=71300592

Amy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/c1/set?id=71300592

Sierra's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/si1/set?id=71396932

Also, heres the link (because it wouldn't let me paste the picture and such) if you want to see my autograph.. Sorry if it seems like I'm bragging.. I'm just in shock (/_\)

https://twitter.com/DiisGuii/status/298919068084363264/photo/1