Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 17

-New Years Eve-

The past few months have gone by so fast. The guys are almost done their new album, Maria's pregnant, I got a new dog (It's a wiener dog named Oscar), and I met Vic's parents (I was really apprehensive but they ended up loving me.) Today, We're going over Casey's house for a big New Years party. I already know there's going to be a lot of people there. Right now, I'm at my brothers house talking about baby stuff with him and Maria.

"So, do you guys want a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'll be happy with anything. I just hope that if it's a girl she isn't too much like me." Maria joked.

"I hope so too." Ian muttered playfully. Maria slapped his arm and he just laughed.

"Asshole." Said Maria with fake hurt in her voice.

"So, have you started thinking of names?" I questioned.

"Well, for a boy we were thinking of Dylan." Answered Ian.

"For a girl maybe Kaeleigh, but it changes a lot." Maria added.

"Well I love both names." I said. They both smiled. I remember the day she found out she was pregnant.

-1 Month Earlier-

"I've been feeling pretty sick lately and I'm not sure why, do you think I should go to a doctor?" Maria asked Casey and I. She explained in more specific details what she meant by "sick" and it sounded a lot like morning sickness.

"You know, it sounds a lot like morning sickness." Commented Casey. At least I wasn't the only one who thought so.

"Oh my God, really?" Maria gasped.

"Yeah. We should probably go buy some tests or something." I suggested. The girls nodded in agreement and we piled into Casey's car.

"What if I am pregnant though?" Maria asked, "I don't want Ian to walk out."

"Maria, he won't. I promise, you should hear the ways he talks about you. He really does care and I know for a fact he won't walk out." I assured. She smiled and Casey let out an 'aw'. We decided to go to CVS and we stampeded to the aisle where the pregnancy tests are.

"Fuck, we should've Googled which ones were good." We ended up grabbing three tests that seemed the most legit and got lots of water and rushed to the counter. The cashier was an older woman and she gave us an understanding smile.

"Which one of you is the potential mother?" She asked.

"I am." Maria replied.

"Well, if the results turn out how you want them, congrats." I knew she probably thought that she was hoping to not be pregnant but I know she wanted a kid. Maybe not so soon, but she did want one. I knew Ian felt the same. When we got home Maria immediately downed the bottles of water and a little later, rushed to the bathroom.

"Ew!" We heard her yell from the bathroom.

"What?" Called Casey.

"I pissed on my goddamn hand!!" Casey and I then burst into laughter. A little later, she came out.

"Okay, now we wait." I sighed. We watched whatever was on TV for about ten minutes, just in case the five weren't enough. When the time came, we ran to the bathroom.

"Oh my God," Maria half-whispered, "all the tests are positive." We were dead silent for a few seconds before we all started jumping around and hugging Maria. Ian ended up being really happy that he was going to be a dad.

-Present-

The three of us decided to go out to McDonalds for lunch before I went home. I try not to eat fast food so I only got fries and I didn't even pay attention to what the others got. When I got home, it was quiet. I figured my dogs were asleep and I wasn't expecting any visitors anyway. When I got to the living room, I came upon the most adorable sight. Oscar and Vader were cuddled up together on the couch. I decided to silently go over and take a picture to put on Instagram. I spent the rest of the day, until I got ready for the party, playing video games. At around 5 o'clock, I went to change and do my hair and makeup and left at around 6. When I got there, there was already a few people although I was early. I looked at the cars and ended up recognizing a few. It turns out that Phil and Tino from Of Mice And Men, all of All Time Low (with Amy), and Jaime with his new girlfriend, whose name I didn't know were there. I immediately went to Tino and Phil and hugged them tightly because I hadn't seen them in ages.

Not long after that, I felt someone hug me from behind and pick me up.

"ALEXA!!" It was Jack.

"JACK!!" I then went to say hi to everyone else. I met Jaime's girlfriend last. Her name was Nicole. She seemed a little stuck up and didn't say much to me. I shrugged it off. Eventually, Vic arrived as well as everyone else. Then, the party really kicked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been really caught up with school and everything and haven't been able to! I know this chapter is sort of crap but the next one will be better! I've also had lots of writers block so it would mean the world to me if you suggest what you want to happen next. I'm sorry again and I love you guys!