Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 2

Vic and I spent the rest of the day together and we finally parted ways at about 9 since I had work in the morning. I couldn't stop thinking about him though. Ugh get yourself together, Alexa. He doesn't feel the same and probably never will. Just accept it and move on. I knew I was lying to myself. No matter how much I thought I had tricked myself into believing me, deep down I knew I wasn't falling for it. Even though I knew I was lying, the thought helped me sleep. The next morning my alarm clock went off at 6 A.M. I groaned unhappily and got up to turn it off and to take a shower. Afterwards, I blow dried my hair and decided just to leave it in it's natural wavy state. Then I did my makeup and got changed. To top off my whole look I put my nose ring and my spiderbites in then I went downstairs to feed Vader.

As soon as I started heading downstairs, I heard his little paws running across my wood floor to greet me. I played with him for a little before I went to the kitchen to get his food. As soon as I did he started pigging out. He immediately made me think of the guys and that made me laugh. I finally realized that I had to go to work so I gave him a small kiss on the head, grabbed my keys and headed to my beat up old Mustang. That car brings back too many memories. I got it from one of my good friends, Casey, who I work with for free not long after I got the job. Casey's the best. I couldn't help but remember all the times I had in the car the for the entire drive to work. I ended up walking in at the same time as my first client. She looked so familiar but I couldn't figure out why. She had short, straight, blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and was about 5'8. She looked like she could be a model.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Bella greeted warmly as the girl approached the desk.

"I have an appointment with Alexa." She stated.

"Oh, right, Amy?"

"Yup, that's me!"

That's when I realized why she was so familiar. I think that this was the same Amy that helped me run away 8 years ago. I approached her and she must have realized the same thing.

"Hey, not trying to be weird but are you by any chance Alexa Hensley?" She asked after she showed me the tattoo she wanted, which was a small bird that she wanted on her hip.

"Yeah I am." I replied.

"Oh my God, no way. It's Amy Carol. Remember I helped you run away when you were 16?"

Well, I was definately right.

"No way! How have you been?" I asked as I sat her down.

"I've been pretty good. How about yourself?"

"Well, definately better than at home that's for damn sure." I stated. "What brings you all the way to California anyway?"

"I think you're gonna like this story. Well, I met Alex from All Time Low after one of their shows. We hit it off really well, we ended up going out and having a long distance relationship and now we live together here!" She explained.

"No way, that's too cool!" I enthused. I told her that I was friends with the guys from Pierce The Veil and she almost started flipping tables. We talked about the guys from the bands that we were friends with for the entire time I was tattooing her. Afterwards we exchanged numbers and promised to text eachother and promised we would introduce one another to the bands. The rest of the day was slow until Vic and Tony decided to visit at my lunch break. They basically stole most of my food and teased me about random things the whole time.

"Well fuck." I sighed jokingly as Vic bit the other side of my sandwitch as I was about to start eating it.

"Hey, I didn't eat lunch so it's your responsibility to feed me." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Also, I figured the sandwitch would be good since you're a woman and should be good at making them." Tony almost choked on the chips that he took from me when he said that. Vic always makes sandwitch and kitchen jokes. They don't really bother me because I think they're pretty funny.

"Oh fucking really?" I exclaimed pretending to be angry.

"Yeah Vic, how could you, you sexist pig?" Gasped Tony in a girly voice. We all burst into laughter. The alarm on my phone finally went off and I sighed.

"My lunch breaks over, guys."

"Aww." Moaned Tony.

"Want to hang out after work?" Suggested Vic.

"Sure, why not?" Then we hugged and said our goodbyes and I was left with the rest of the slow day.

"What were you guys doing?" Asked Casey, who had went out to lunch and must have come in when Tony and Vic were here.

"Nothing." I stated. She laughed and asked if I wanted to come over after work. I told her I couldn't but she was more than welcome to join Vic, Tony, and I instead. She said that she would love to. I also invited Bella but her and Andrew were going to a movie. At least I could have another girl in the group today. The 3 of us talked for the rest of the day since no one else really came in and then when the time came around, we all went home. I told Casey that I'd pick her up later once we decided on what we were going to do.

Eventually we decided on seeing a movie. About an hour later, I drove to Casey's house and then to the mall that the movie theater was at. Vic and Tony were out front acting like weirdos as usual. I've learned not to ask. After the 4 of us got our hugs and hello's out of the way, we ventured into the mall. When we were about halfway there, Vic put his arm around my waist and pulled me over to him. This is nothing new though, he does it all the time. I put my arm around his waist too, like I always do and Casey let out a quiet "Aww" and I flipped her off. She laughed and returned it.

We decided to see a scary movie. I knew Tony and Casey had something for eachother and Vic did too so we decided to sit a little bit away from them just in case Tony mans up and makes a move. Vic and I sat at the very top row and they were a few seats in front of us. I couldn't have asked for a better view.

"Hey, if you get scared I'm right here babe." Vic joked.

"Right back at you, sweetie." He chuckled and the movie began. It was absolutely horrible. We laughed hysterically the entire time. I was practically out of breath at the end. The acting was bad, the lines were cheesy, and so were the deaths. Oh well, it's better than having nightmares, I guess. None of us could stop making fun of the movie until the boys had walked us to my car. I hugged Vic and Tony and hopped in the drivers seat. Tony and Casey on the other hand, decided to stop and suck a little face. When she came into the car her cheeks were bright red and she had a smile on her face.

"Ooh way to get some Case!" I teased. She hit my arm playfully and gave me the details. It was about damn time Tony made a move and I was so happy for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty happy with all of this chapter except for the ending. I didn't know what to do with it. Also, thank you so much to my first commenter: Beardacus! And also thank you to my subscribers. Feel free to leave your suggestions, opinions, critisism, thoughts, ect. In the comments. Thanks for reading :D

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69126548#cs