Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 3

-3 weeks later-
Things in the new house have been great. Nothing spectacular has happened, it's just been fun. Today it's the 4th of July so Vic, Tony, Jaime, Mike, Ian, Ian's new girlfriend: Maria, Casey, Bella, Andrew, Stevie, Amy, Alex, and Stevie's boyfriend: Josh are going to come over later and watch some fireworks on the beach. Since I don't keep much food in my house, I decided to go shopping to buy some for everyone. I got lots of chips, sodas, beer, and a bunch of random shit that I deemed necessary for the party. That ate up about an hour of my day. I had plenty of time still so I decided to take Vader for a walk. I felt like I haven't spent enough time with him lately so since I finally have some spare time I figured now would be a good time to make up for it.

Vader seemed to have a great time on our walk. He sniffed everywhere and tried to go investigate everything he saw. It was so adorable. Since it was hot out I didn't want to keep him out too long so when he started to get tired I carried him home. After we got back I got him some more water and he downed it really quickly. Since I had no other plans for now I decided to take a shower since I was kind of sweaty and felt gross. Once I was clean I dried off and put on a nicer outfit. I sat downstairs and watched TV for a little so I could let my hair air dry for a bit and then went to blow dry it the rest of the way. I did my makeup after that and decided to straighten my hair.

Eventually I was completely done readying myself. It took a really long time, so long, that after I finished doing my hair I heard the doorbell ring and Vader barking. I hurried downstairs so I wouldn't keep whoever was there waiting.

"Hello, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?" Bella greeted as soon as I opened the door. Andrew just shrugged.

"'Course I do, come on in!" I replied in a somewhat southern sounding voice. Not long after I had ushered them to my living room, the doorbell rang again. This time it was Stevie and Josh.

"Hey!" They both exclaimed as they hugged me. Stevie and Josh have been together a little longer than Bella and Andrew have and they're just as adorable. The next couple to arrive was Ian and Maria, then it was Tony and Casey (oh yeah, I forgot to mention, they're dating now!), Amy and Alex, and finally, everyone else in Pierce The Veil. The whole time that we were waiting to go to the beach we were joking around, drinking, and having a great time.

When it finally was time to go down to the beach, we were all a little drunk. Everyone set up blankets and sat with there boyfriend/girlfriends. Well everyone except Jaime, Mike, Vic, and I. I ended up sitting with Vic though and Jaime refused to 3rd wheel with anyone so he sat with Tony. Not long after we were situated, the fireworks started. They looked amazing over the ocean. The way the colors reflected off of the clear water made it look like they were setting them off underwater too. Vic slid his arm around me like he always does and I rested my head on his shoulder. I usually don't do that but he didn't seem to mind. We were both pretty drunk anyway.

After everything ended, Vic started talking a bunch of drunken bullshit.

"You know, you're soo pretty." He slurred. I giggled. "What, its the truth."

"Go home Vic, you're drunk." I stated as he brought me closer than we already were.

"So what?" He whispered.

"You don't mean it."

"I do though." He said, clearly trying not to slur.

"Prove it." I blame the alcohol for making me say that. Just as I did though, Vic tilted my chin up slightly, put the hand that wasn't around my waist on the side of my face and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then kissed him back. We continiued to kiss for a while. That was the last thing I remembered from last night.

***

We were both pretty drunk. That's what I kept telling myself whenever I would think of what happened between Vic and I last night. That's what I said when I went over Casey's house when her, the rest of the girls, and Stevie asked me for details. They agreed too. I haven't spoken to Vic since last night but I hope he's not mad or weirded out by me. Stevie noticed that I was thinking a lot so he pulled me aside to talk.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about last night and all. I think Vic's mad at me." I sighed.

"Why?"

"I don't know I just do."

"You know, he probably feels the same way so he's probably hoping you talk to him." He advised "so in that case, you should definately go and text him."

"Thanks Stevie, you're the best." I said as I hugged him. He ended up being completely right. Things between Vic and I are totally fine now and I was relieved. Bella and I ended up sleeping over at Casey's house. Nothing really happened for the rest of that night. All I could think about was how much I was lying to myself by saying I have no feelings for Vic still. I'm getting kind of tired of lying to myself, but I'm starting to get used to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I didn't know what to put in this one but I have an idea for the next chapter that will introduce another character and he's going to be pretty important for a while. (Hint hint, he's a band guy.) But I want to know some ideas you guys may have for the next chapter(s) so feel free to put your suggestions because I'll definately take them into account when I write the next chapter and the ones to come c: thank you to my 2 commenters and all my subscribers and thank you to everyone else who took the time to read this so far! I appreciate it so much!

Bella's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69122917

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/dats_coote/set?id=69120538

Amy's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69124529

Casey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69124884