Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 5

-2 weeks later-

Over the past few weeks David and I have fully rekindled our friendship and gotten really close. He's having a party on Friday and basically told me that I'm coming. Him and Vic are friends again (they stopped talking because of what David did to me.) And all is good. At first when Vic found out we were friends he kept telling me to be careful but I think he's realized that David actually has changed. Today David and I are going to go to Universal Studios with Casey and Tony who are now 100% official as of yesterday and Mike and his new girlfriend, Sierra. Sierra is tall and skinny. She has long brown hair and has her eyebrow pierced. She's really funny and outgoing and she's a type of person that you can immediately like. Casey, Tony, and Mike are expecting David and I to act all couple-y but I don't think we are. We're just close friends. Nothing more, right? I shook the thought away as somebody rang my doorbell. Vader, being the "big watchdog" that he is ran towards the sound and started barking. David was at the door. I told him to come over later but oh well, at least I have some company.

"Hey!" I greeted as I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back. We both walked to my living room and decided to play some Xbox.

"Me versus you on Call Of Duty?" He suggested.

"It's on." I agreed. He turned on the console and popped the game in. I won every match.

"Nooo!" He exclaimed in defeat.

"Three in a row! Where is your God now, Shmitt?" I joked. We both burst into laughter.

"Let's play zombies now."

"Why, because I can't kick your ass in it?" I teased. He replied with a sarcastic "yup" and I chose shuttle, which is where you start off at a bus station and have to get on the bus and kill zombies while it's moving. We made it through multiple rounds but when the bus stopped at the station again, I got out to get a new gun and some more ammo and by the time I got out the bus was leaving.

"Shit!" I laughed and David laughed too. I ran to catch up to the bus and almost did but instead, I fell into a crater that had lava in it and the bus went right over me. Both of us just about died from laughter because the bus stopped again on top of me and he was trying to figure out how to save me. When we both finally. died, the doorbell rang and everyone was here. We didn't hang around much after that. We piled into Mike's car and drove off. Since there wasn't enough room for everyone, I had to sit on David's lap. I received "Ooh"'s from the girls and David didn't seem too upset about me being there. The first ride we went on when we got there was the Jurassic Park water ride. I was reluctant to go on because I'm terrified of robot animals/ fake animals/ dummies/ ect. In water rides because of a bad expierience when I was a kid. David, Tony, and Mike all gave me puppy eyes and their girlfriends just shook their heads at them.

I finally agreed and we went to get in line.

"I haven't been on this before so I'm a little nervous, it took me ages to straighten my hair." Admitted Sierra to Casey and I.

"It just depends on where you sit, honestly." I stated. She nodded. and Casey agreed. I sat between David and Casey and Casey sat next to Tony. Mike and Sierra couldn't fit with us so they were right behind. I half winced every time there was a dinosaur in the water because of my embarassing fear. At one point, a head popped out of the water and I wasn't too happy with it. The ride itself was extremely fun though. We all got pretty wet from the drop but it was worth it. We went on a few more rides after that and then Tony convinced me to go on the Jaws ride. I knew that this would be pretty damn scary for me because I'm also really afraid of sharks but I didn't feel like being stubborn so I agreed. I let out a long sigh when it was our turn to get on.

"You ready?" Asked David as he sat next to me.

"Nope." I laughed he put his arm around me. I heard Casey and Mike talking about how cute we were behind us. I just shrugged them off. The ride was a little cheesy so far, there was someone in the front of the boat kind of narrating. Nothing too bad. I started feeling uneasy when we got to a boat that was "sinking" I don't like stuff like that. It's not because I think it's real either, it just makes me think of being in the water and that scares me for some reason. David must have noticed that I was a little uneasy

"You alright?" He said.

"Yeah." I replied. I really was fine, I just don't like stuff. When I saw a fin pierce through the water that's when I really got nervous although like I said, I knew for a fact it was fake but it bothered me for some reason.

"Nope nope nope nope nope." I started saying. David burst into laughter.

"You're so cute when you're scared." He mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Uh, nothing, nothing." He answered turning a little red. I shrugged.

Suddenly, a shark head popped up next to the boat and since I was by the edge I jumped a tiny bit then burst out laughing. Everyone else did too. Then we went to this room thing for a little because it was "safe from the shark." When the boat went out the shark fin popped up again and then the head appeared. The narrator guy or whatever he was got a big fake gun and proceded to blast the robot. It would go under and then back up and every time a part of it was blown off. It looked somewhat realistic too. In the end, despite me being scared of sharks and fake things on water rides, it was a really good ride. Everyone else seemed to agree. We went on a few more rides after that and then went home. David and I held hands for the rest of our time there. On the way home, Mike dropped Casey and Tony off and then David and I.

"Bye guys!" I said as I climbed out of the car.

"See ya!" Sierra called.

"Bye!" Said David and Mike at the same time. The two of us decided to go to my house for a little.

"That was a fun say." I sighed as I stretched.

"I'm fucking tired now." David complained. I smiled and shook my head. He ended up going home at about ten. I ended up passing out on my couch that night while thinking about today.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think should happen between Alexa and David? Also, Vic will be in the next chapter (it'll be the party) and some shit may or may not go down. By the way, if any of you were wondering, I based Alexa's fear off of a real one I have o.o. I really hope you like this chapter and the next one! I'd like to thank all my subscribers and figgly-wiggle-style, Beardacus, amy.lucas.xo and ShayWilloughby for commenting on the story so far! You guys are awesome! :D

Serena's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69127291

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/im_not_sure_tho/set?id=69121826

Casey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69127914