Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 6

-Before The Party-

It was about two hours before David's party and I was getting ready. Casey is coming over with Tony soon and the rest of the guys are just going to meet us there. I chose a dress, did my hair, and put on all the jewelry that I deemed necessary (not much) and I was ready. It took much longer than it sounds like it did though. I realized that it had been almost an hour and a half. Probably my best time for getting ready for a party. Casey texted me saying that her and Tony would be there in a few minutes so I went downstairs. Casey looked fantastic. She said the same to me.

"You ready?" I said when it was around time to go.

"I am, what about you Tony?" Tony nodded and got up. The three of us then went next door. There wera already lots of people there and I could hear the loud music from outside. Before we could go in, Kyle answered the door.

"Lexi, I didn't know you and David were friends again!" He exclaimed over the music.

"Yeah, we're actually neighbors now."

"Small world." He said a little quieter. He drew Casey and I unto a hug and did some handshake thing wih Tony. The whole house was full of people dancing, talking, and a few were in the middle of some serious makeout sessions. I saw Vic talking to Jaime, Ian, and Maria in the hall and they came up to greet us.

"Hey younger sister!" Ian greeted. He always has to point out that I'm younger than him. I don't know why.

"Hi!" I replied. Casey, Tony, Jaime, and Vic went somewhere else and left me with my brother and his girlfriend.

"Is Mike and Serena here yet?" I asked

"Last I saw they were in the basement." Answered Maria. I told them I was going to go there and Maria offered to go with me. Ian went off to his friends after we headed to the stairs. When we were down, there was an intense game of beer pong going on between Bella and Mike. Serena came over and greeted us. I saw David on the other side of the room talking to some girl. He didn't look interested whatsoever. When he noticed us he came right over.

"Hey shorty!" He joked.

"Five foot two isn't that short!" I defended.

"I'm only kidding. You look fatastic, by the way." He complimented.

"Ooh la la!" Teased Maria.

"Shh." I brushed her off. David went and got us some drinks so Maria and Serena decided to take advantage of our time alone to ask me some questions.

"So, you and David seem to have some form of liking for eachother." Serena stated.

"I mean, it depends on what you mean.."

"Don't give us that. We know you want his D." Maria laughed.

"I mean, I can't say I don't." I said sarcasticly. Luckily, David came back before they could ask me anything else. We all thanked him for the drinks and changed the conversation. I realized that the girl David had been talking to was giving me a contemptuous look from across the room. She had short curly blonde hair, she was wearing extremely high heels, and her dress was really short. I guess Serena realized it too because she told me not to worry about her. It turns out she knows the girl (her name is Caroline). Eventually, Bella and Mike finished playing beer pong and joined us. Andrew was sick so she came alone. The group of us went upstairs just as The Motto started playing.

"This is my fuckin' song!" Enthused Maria jokingly. She said she was going to go "get her groove on" although she couldn't finish saying it without laughing. She then went away. I later found her dancing with Ian. She's the only person that could ever make Ian dance. Eventually, it was only David, Bella, and I left.

"Lexiiiii!" Half-slurred Bella. She wasn't that drunk, she just slurs a lot.

"Whaaaaat?"

"Let's go dance!" She ethused. I shrugged and she grabbed my arm and pulled me away. After a few songs I realized Caroline was all over Vic. He didn't seem that happy but he wasn't doing anything about it. I a bitter feeling of envy formed in my stomach. She saw me and gave me an evil look. Eventually we ended up getting in an argument, which I won. She was extremely drunk and angry and I was calm and only feeling a small ammount of the alcohol's effects. David saw the whole thing and ended up applauding me. Vic apologized although it wasn't his fault. Him and Caroline talked a few more times after that. I know that Vic isn't mine but I still have some serious feelings for him. I hate it but theres nothing I can do about it. I started feeling pretty stressed and decided to go outside for some fresh air. The fresh air I tried to get was soiled by the smoke from the ciggarette that David was smoking.

"Oh, hi." I said when I realized he was there.

"You alright?" He asked as he exhaled some smoke.

"Could be better. You got any more cancer sticks?" I replied saying cancer sticks in a funny voice because of an inside joke.

"I thought you quit?" He noted.

"I don't care right now." He chuckled and pulled one out of the pack he had.

"Need a lighter?" He offered. I wasn't proud of my descision but it did help calm my nerves as much as I don't want to admit it. Eventually, the two of us were laying next to eachother on the grass looking at the stars.

"I'm glad you came tonight." He stated.

"I am too." I replied. We took our time getting up when we decided to go inside. We sat together for a few minutes. Right before we finally stood up David gave me a small kiss on the lips. I wasn't surprised or upset that it happened. When we turned around to go in, Kyle was standing where David was when I first came out, smoking. He saw the whole thing. I can't believe we didn't hear im come outside. We laughed and went inside.

"Hey, you know what we should do?" I asked

"What?"

"We should go dance!" I said.

"Okay, let's go!" We headed to where everyone else was and started dancing. We progressively got closer and closer throughout songs. David and I were about to kiss again before I heard his band blaring through the room.

"Shit David, way to promote your band!" I teased.

"It wasn't me!" He defended while throwing his hands up.

"Uh huh, sure." I replied.

At about 2 in the morning everyone started leaving. I hugged all my friends and my brother goodbye and before she left, Caroline threw her drink on me.

"Well fuck." I stated nonchalantly. It really didn't bother me as much as it probably should have.

"What a bitch." Kyle stated.

"It's whatever." I sighed as I sat down on the couch. David joined us.

"You guys staying over?" He asked as he plopped down next to me.

"It's up to you with me." I replied.

"I am." Kyle informed. David said he didn't mind if I stayed over and Kyle was glad that I was.

"Okay, I should go back to my house really quick so I can get some clothes and al because I'm not sleeping in a beer-stained dress." I said.

"It's all good, you can just borrow some of my stuff or something." David assured.

"Oh thanks!"

"Okay so wheres everyone sleeping?" Kyle inquired.

"You can sleep in one of the bedrooms and if you want you can sleep in my room Alexa. But you can stay in another room it doesn't matter." David stated. I ended up staying in David's room with him. He gave me one of his shirts to put on and I got changed. It was really big on me and it was really comfortable.

"Oh my God, that's adorable." Cooed David. I laughed and got in bed. He took his shirt off and layed next to me. After a little bit, he put his arm over me.

"Good night." He mumbled into my neck.

"Good night."

--

The next morning I woke up wondering where I was. When I noticed a sleeping David next to me I remembered. He looked so cute when he slept. Not long after my observation, he started to wake up.

"Mornin'" He yawned.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I whispered figuring he had a hangover.

"Ugh my heads killing me." He complained as he nuzzled into my neck. "I had a great sleep though, being with you and all.." He started trailing off.

"Oh I'm not that big of a deal." I said.

"Yeah you are. You're like.. Amazing." He said as he stiffled another yawn. I shook my head.

"I'm just average." I assured. He sat up.

"I promise, you're not."

"Oh really now?" I replied as I sat up too.

"Yeah." As he said that, he kissed me. We didn't pull apart though. We continued to kiss. It slowly began to deepened and before I knew it David was on top of me and we were both topless. That all came to a halt when the beroom door opened.

"Hey guys I got breakfa- oh God, I'm sorry!" Exclaimed Kyle.

"Uh, it's fine." David stuttered. I felt like I was completely red. A few hours later, I went home. I couldn't stop thinking about David and everything that happened this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh la la! It got a bit steamy. I hope you like what I'm doing with this. I know I already said this but this is still a Vic story. Also, I just put links to show what everyone was wearing in each chapter so if you want to go back and see then go right ahead! Thanks for reading!

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69128568