Luna And Jaxx

Luna

I laid on my bed listening to the soft beats of my music, not paying any attention to anything around me. My cat Star purred softly next to me as I stroked her thick black coat. She rolled over and pawed at my foot. I looked at her and sat up. I glanced out my window at the snow falling softly in the December air. She wasn't here yet. My love Jaxx promised she would be here today.

I sighed and bit the inside of my lip. Jaxx was usually late to things, but never three days late. I trusted that she would get here soon; maybe it was just the weather. Yeah, it was that.

Star stopped purring and nudged my right hand. I blinked and looked at her green eyes. Jaxx had beautiful dark green eyes and pale skin. I smiled at my own thought of her. She was a little thing, only weighed about a hundred pounds. She hair thin lips and short, black spikey hair that she usually wore up in a mohawk. She was beautiful, maybe not in the way most people were, but she was still beautiful.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was basically the opposite of Jaxx. I had curly dark blue hair that stopped at my waist. My eyes were a light brown and I had a stream of freckles that crossed each cheek. I also had a light natural tan that disgusted me. I guess I was attractive, even though I was convinced I wasn't.

I blew a piece of my hair away from my face. Jaxx and I got together once every three months. Tomorrow was Christmas and I wanted to spend it in her arms. I loved the girl with all my heart, but damn, she never keeps to her schedule.

I sat back down on my bed and ran my hands through my hair. I knew I was freaking out over nothing, but there must have been a reason for her being so late. Maybe her mother stopped her from seeing me. I wouldn't have doubted it, I was eighteen and Jaxx was sixteen. Who wouldn't want to keep us apart? Sure, we had been together for a couple years, but nobody saw it like that.

I reached for my phone and saw that she texted me. It was just a simple 'I love you' but it meant the absolute world to me. To know that she loved me kept me going everyday. I probably wouldn't be alive if I never talked to her in the library. Silly place to meet, but it's true. I smiled again and thought about the day we met. But that moment was ruined by a knock on the door.

I ran to the door and grinned.

It was Jaxx.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygee I haven't written anything in foreverrrrr. What do you think? I swear I'm trying to write more, I just don't have much motivation. I'm back from the dead for like the 111th time and hopefully I won't die again. c: I missssssed you. hehe.