Luna And Jaxx

Luna

I pulled Jaxx into a hug as soon as I opened the door to her beautiful face. She made a sound of protest but hugged back. I giggled and kissed her nose, then slowly leaned down to kiss her. She stood on her toes a little bit to get as close as possible. Her lips felt even softer than I had remembered.

I smiled and pulled back, brushing her bangs away from her face just to watch them fall back in place.

Jaxx stepped back and opened a pocket in the bag she was holding and pulled something out to show me. She placed the object in my hand and I looked at what she had given me. It was a little blue giraffe.

I smirked. Jaxx knew that my favorite animal was the giraffe. Hers was the lion. She was wearing her lion hat that made her even more adorable. She had gloves on that looked like lion paws. Her fluffy golden jacket made her fit the look of a lion even more.

I giggled and she smiled. This was usual for us. We didn't talk often. Just glances and giggles for the most part. She grabbed her other bagged and walked inside. I followed her and closed the door. She sat down on the couch, crossed her legs, and looked up at me.

"Your hair is blue," she stated.

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah it is."

"I like it. Blue is a nice color for you."

I thanked her and sat next to her. She took off her jacket and tossed it onto the nearby chair. I crossed my legs like hers and set my hands in her lap. She took both of them and leaned over and kissed me. She laid me down and kissed my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, biting my lip slightly.

She pulled back and grinned. She has always been a tease.

"You're beautiful," she whispered into my ear. "I love you angel."

"I love you too," I whispered back. She stroked my cheek with her lion gloves and laid down on me. I was slipping off the couch because she was hogging most of it and a second later I fell off. Jaxx shot up and grabbed my hands, asking if I was okay. I said I was fine and she let out a breath.

"Let's go out for dinner," she said, grabbing my hands. "Let me take you someplace extra special."

"Oh there's no need," I insisted. She always did things for me and I felt so guilty.

"Nope, Luna, we are going out to eat." Without another word she put her jacket back on while I found mine and we walked outside and I let her drive me to wherever she wanted to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe hi c: by the way, if the chapter is named after Luna, then it's her point of view and if its named after Jaxx then it's Jaxx's point of view. Hope you enjoy reading :3