Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Here's To Your Perfect Weapon

Andy's POV
I sat in my room in the small house that Ashley and I shared. I sung Mother by Danzig ,a song I used to sing during sound check before I moved to LA. I'm Andrew but most know me as Andy. I'm the lead singer of a band call Black Veil Brides. The members are my closest friends I love them like brothers. Christian Coma, CC, for short is the drummer in the band. Jake Pitts is our lead guitarist, Jeremy, though we call him Jinxx, is our rhythm guitarist and violinist. Then we have Ashley Purdy. He's our bassist in the band. The guy I've been in love with for years. I don't think I could ever build the courage to tell him that though.
It was currently 12:43 a.m. Ashley had just went to bed and I went to my room. I was just about to sleep when I heard the door in the living room being fumbles. I didn't hear Ashley leave his room so it startled me. I looked at my nightstand and grabbed a wine glass I had earlier just in case I needed to use it as a weapon. I quietly went towards the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to update twice a week. Thanks again!