Status: active

Say Hello

Missing Michigan

"Hazel Tully, your car is here," I hear my name out of the speakers.
The guy working the desk at the airport informs me my ride is here just like he promised he'd do.
I get up, grab my suitcase and walk out the front exit.
I take in Michigans air.
The two weeks I was gone and I missed it so much.
Florida air was so different.
Hot for one, nothing like Michigan.
Florida was warm and nice but Michigan was my home and I was glad to be back.

"Hazel!" I turn to my left to see my mom running towards me.
"I missed you so much!" I say, wrapping my arms around her tightly.
She lets go but keeps her arms locked on my shoulders as she scans me up and down, probably looking for any changes that might have occured during the past two weeks.
I laugh to myslef.
Eventually she lets go and grabs my suitcase and motions for me to follow her to the car.
She puts my suitcase in the trunk and we get in the car.
"So did Florida make your decision any clearer hunny?" my mom asks as we head down the road towards the house
I swallow a forming lump in the back of my throat.
I was so excited to be coming home that I had forgot why I had left for Florida for the two weeks.
I look down at my lap and tangle my fingers together.
My red nail polish that I had applied two weeks ago just before I left was flaking terribly.
I pick at it, attempting to remove it all.
I'll just reapply a new coat once I settle in.
"Hunny.." my mom says, keeping her eyes locked on the steering wheel. "Hunny when you told me about how you wanted to go to Florida to figure things out with Charlie I instantly wanted to tell you no, make you stay put here at home. I didn't want to let you go there when I knew with every ounce in my being that you were just going to walk into a big mess of pain and hurt. That's all I think Charlie is. But I knew that my little girl wasn't little anymore, that she was all grown and that she didn't need mom to make her decisions for her. So I let you go. You had to go see what you were or weren't missing. Hazel did you see what you were or weren't missing?"

She finally takes her eyes off the steering wheel and glances at me quickly before her eyes are back on the road once again.
I pick at my nails once more.
"Honestly? I Don't know yet." I say unsure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone out there who has decided to give this story a shot so far.
This is my Harry Styles Fan Fiction.
I usually write band boy fictions so I thought I'd give this one a try.
I see a lot of Harry fan fictions and All though Harry is not my favorite Direction boy(that would be louis!) I thought I'd write one about him and put a fresh and new plot on it opposed to all the over-used, and over-done stories involving him that I have read.

And please none of that hate about how you think one direction is "gay" and what not.
You can truely not like a bands music but you don't have to waste your time hating on them when you could just be going and listening to your own music that you do fancy(:
I mean I'm not a fan of justin beiber AT ALL but I simply will not bash on him, I will just go listen to some my chemical romance lol, aside from not liking his music I do actually respect the type of guy he is and how he treats a girl.
ANYWAYYYYYYYY.....
I hope you tag along on this story, I promise not to disappoint!
Subscribe. Comment. Recommend<--- having a blonde moment, don't know if that's spelled right -_-

XoXo Shania!