Status: active

Say Hello

Settle

The car ride is short, considering I lost myself in my thoughts the entire way home.
And as soon as I am home my brothers are waiting in the drive way to pull me into their arms.
Normal brothers could of cared less about the arrival of their sister, but my brothers and I valued one another.
We didn't bicker or fight with eachother.
I guess Our mother raised us well on family morals.
"Seems like you'd been gone for months!" My older brother Dakota jokes, squeezing himself tightly around my frame.
I chuckle just as my younger brother Isaac gives me a quick embrace and welcomes me home.
"Alright alright, make room for dad," my dad shoves my brothers out of the way and pulls me into him.
I missed him most of all.
Maybe because we were so much alike.
We both had hard heads and wanted nothing more than the freedom of flying and a wide open sky.
Leaving him behind for two weeks was like leaving a little bit of myself.

"Dad" I smile wide into his shoulder. "I missed you," I sigh. "I missed you so freaking much,"
My dad laughs. "Ehh I could of done alright without you for a few more days,"
I laugh and scoff and playfully push my dad.
He plays hurt and grabs my suitcase out of the car and takes it inside the house.
The rest of us follow him inside.
My mother escapes to the kitchen to prepare dinner, while my dad drops my suitcase and sits on the couch.
As for my brothers and I, we all divide to our rooms to await dinner and let me settle in my lovely michigan
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back. Be prepared for this story to get on the road! ;D