Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Moving in;

"So are you sure you want to do this, RJ?" Mike asked me using my nickname made up of the first letter of my name and last name. 'Riley Jacobs'.
"Yeah, you know I can't choose..." I sniffled a bit trying to hold back my tears as we got in Vic's car.
"Well, everything's going to be okay, RJ," Vic told me. I nodded as he watched me from the rear view mirror and we took off in the direction of their house. Mike sat next to me, joking around trying to make me laugh like the good cousin he's always been. He managed a few times but I went silent most of the time and he gave up in the end.

After a couple of minutes in the car, Vic finally pulled up into the driveway of a two story house and chimed "We're here!" excitedly. I smiled weakly and stepped out of the car with Mike trailing behind me. Vic and Mike helped me get all my bags from the boot of Vic's car and into the house. I followed Vic up the stairs to what I supposed would be my room and sure enough, the door at the far end of the long corridor on the right held my new bedroom. We walked in and all placed the bags on the floor near the bed that looked like it was brand new. "We got the whole room sorted yesterday. Do you like it?" Vic smiled at me and I turned around to hug him tight. "Thank you." I told him and then hugged Mike.

"Want pizza for your first night at the Fuentes residence?" Vic grinned childishly. I nodded smiling and him and Mike both left me to settle into my room alone. I started unpacking my bags as I had plenty of time before the pizza's got here when suddenly I hear a loud thud against the wall coming from the corridor and thinking Vic or Mike had gotten hurt I rushed out of my room and stared down at the guy kneeling in front of me, holding his head in his hands and chuckling a little. Who was he? Was all I could think of at that moment. The guys didn't tell me someone else lived with them.

"Are you- Okay?" I asked majorly confused. I kept looking down at his head covered by a black snapback with two keys crossing paths on the front. It was a nice snapback to be honest. The guy looked up at me and smiled, he looked a little bit tipsy and when his eyes met mine he smiled dazedly.
"Yeah, I'm fine... A little-"
"Drunk?" I cocked my eyebrow up at him but he laughed and shook his head.
"Not at all, actually I just tripped up walking out of my room," He laughed and pointed to the door behind him. "You must be Riley?" He smiled down at me as he got to his feet and leaned against my bedroom's door frame. I nodded and took in his features.

He had long dark brown hair and an extremely long padawan braid. His anti-eyebrow piercing looked so good on him that I felt jealous at how good he could pull it off but not me since I had mine done also. His smile was adorable and made me feel like I was on cloud nine. I went in a daze before Vic started calling out my name and I snapped back into reality. "Who are you?" I asked him as I shook my head in confusion before walking downstairs to eat pizza with the boys. "Tony." He simply said and headed downstairs to my cousins. I turned around to look at his figure disappear down the stairs and found myself biting my bottom lip hungrily. I made myself believe that it was only that... Hunger, for pizza and not for Tony.

I sighed and jogged downstairs. I looked around in the kitchen to see if either Vic or Mike were in there but they weren't and then before I was about to turn around I heard voices from the living room and smiled. I walked into the living room and took a seat between Vic and Mike, they grinned at me and after Mike took a bite of his pizza and swallowed it he said, "RJ this is Tony. He's our roommate." 'About time you informed me.' I thought to myself but instead smiled, "We met." I looked at him and he smiled back at me as he took a bite of his pizza.

"Sweet, we don't have to do more introductions... For now." Vic laughed.
"I'm capable of introducing myself to people." I told him as I chuckled along with him.
"You're our little cousin, it's our role to introduce you to people and show you off!" Vic smiled ruffling my hair. I groaned at him and pushed his hand away then hit him playfully. He knew I hated getting my hair messed up.
"Ever thought that I didn't want to be shown off?" I cocked my eyebrow and laughed.
"You're the coolest cousin. You will be shown off so people know how cool our family is!" Vic laughed.
"Fine." I murmured under my breath and took a bite from my pepperoni pizza.

Tony smiled at us and then put on a movie. It was called ParaNorman and I thought it was pretty good. In the beginning of the movie Mike patted my lap and said, "We're gonna have fun!" He grinned which made me laugh. "I'm serious, i'm glad you're here with us RJ." He smiled down at me. I pouted and then smiled sweetly at him, petting his head and then I attacked him in a bear hug. Mike was my favorite for hugging since he was so incredibly skinny and my arms could wrap around him perfectly. He laughed and pushed me off, "Ew, cousin germs!" He mocked, I hit his arm and then after a few seconds of laughing we both stopped and the five of us enjoyed the movie together. It turned out to be one of my favorite animated movies of all time.

Image

I woke up restless and searched for my phone under my duvet in the darkness. I finally found it and brought it out, turned it on and just stared at it as I blinked repeatedly. The light killed me. It burned and I groaned as I place my free hand to my forehead. It was only two in the morning. I groaned louder, turned it off and threw it beside me on the bed angrily. I turned on my side and closed my eyes, trying to sleep but I just couldn't and after nearly an hour of trying I decided to get up to make me something to eat since I was suddenly incredibly hungry.

I staggered down the stairs in the dark and once I reached the bottom there were lights coming from the living room and I stared at them for a while in confusion then realized that Vic was probably watching TV since he was also a lazy sleeper like I was. I shrugged it off and went over to the kitchen. I turned on the lights and looked through the fridge before shutting it angrily since I found nothing to my taste. I turned around, puffing and then my eyes met the large box of pizza. I smiled and walked over to it, when I opened it I was happy to find four left over slices. I got a plate and put them on it then went back to the fridge, grabbed the bottle of orange, mango and apple juice and served me some in a large glass.

Once I had my food in hand I turned the light from the kitchen off with my elbow and walked into the living room carefully trying not to make too much noise. "Can't sleep either huh?" I immediately froze when I heard that voice. It wasn't my cousins' voices, it was Tony's voice and I was all alone with him in a dark (Well nearly fully dark) room. I took a deep breath and decided to just make my way over to him. I couldn't sleep and neither could he so we could give each other some company. I walked over to the side of the couch and took a seat next to him, not close but next to him.

"I'm a terrible sleeper." I shrugged as we made eye contact.
"That explains why you're related to Vic." Tony laughed and I nodded.
"Yeah. Why are you up?" I asked curiously.
"I never went to sleep," He laughed, "Pulling an all nighter and watching Star Wars." He grinned and pointed at the TV. I grinned too.
"Mind if I watch it with you?" I asked him, "I love Star Wars." I beamed and Tony's face lit up.
"Not at all." He smiled and we went silent.

Tony and I watched the last two of the original movies and in the middle of 'Episode: I' I think I fell asleep because when I woke up in the morning I was tucked in my bed and there was a body laying on the other side of the bed. I turned over to face him and sure enough, Tony was lying there, exhausted and it made me laugh under my breath. He must have collapsed after he tucked me in. As I looked at him he turned around not facing me and a wave of tiredness flashed over me. I collapsed on my pillow and before I knew it I was back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! This is my first fan-fic here and I know this chapter was a tad bit boring but I can guarantee that everything will pick up in the next chapter or two! :)

Thank you for clicking on the story and giving it a chance and thanks for reading, it means a lot. Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think or anything at all. Please subscribe/recommend if you'd like! :)