Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Baby,baby

She was strong . For an entire week she told me how excited she was but scared. I told her she will be fine. I kissed her. If I could ,(sounds cheesy.) I would kiss her every second of the day.
"I never missed someone as much as I missed you "
We did talk on the phone and facetimed but only about two hours a day due to our schedules . I told her it was good because we will have so much to say.
"Was that the craziest thing you've done for a guy?" I asked when were comfy on the bus couch.She laid her head on my lap.
"No." Was she letting me? It's been months . She never fully shares. "I drove five hours to this college "
She paused. "It was raining and I wanted to surpise him since it was our two year . He seemed bummed not to have me that night . I baked him his favorite cookies . It was so bad but I arrived at like 2am. I remembered his dorm . "
She sat up. Please don't cry . "He was surpised alright. I was too. God, I was so happy that he missed me but it was an act." She shared. I held her hand .
"I'll admit I was worried about this trip."
"I couldn't ever cheat. "
She looked sad. I had to be good,I wanted to be good.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.
" oh!" She exclaimed " Have something for you" she pulled up her bag and searched for something. She pulled out a tiny stuffed lion from like beanie babies . That gave me the hugest smile. "I know how much you love lions and it looked like the one I took from your room."
I hugged the lion. "It's not too girly!" I shook my head no. Kisse wher.
She took out her camera and took a picture of me holding the lion.
She was sweet .
" I'm starving !" She exclaimed .
"I'll make you soup." I offered.
I got up. Found a vegeratarien soup in a coup and microwaved it.
My baby was asleep before the first beep. I covered her with a blanket and say beside her.
I wanted her to share more. Let me in. But I had to give her time . The guys came back .
"Hey-" Matt shouted but stopped. He whispered " she's so cute."
The rest tiptoed in.
"We have to rehearse soon." It was almost three.
I nodded ,left my girl sleeping. Wrote a note .
Rehearsing was much better knowing my girl was near.
We Handed back. Even Matt noticed the difference "she's a good soul ."
She had changed into jeans and a DRUGs shirt ,her make-up was mascara and lipgloss. I kissed her lips with a hello.
She hugged the guys .
" I um put my bags with yours and took over a drawer in that plastic thing in the shower ." My friends shrugged and asked her questions. We went out for dinner . Before the show ,before the shots. I cuddle close with tea in the back .
"Sorry I was sleeping."
"We have two months to be together. Sleep." I looked into her blue eyes.
"It's like forever."
She was young. We kissed some more. "I can't wait to interact with your fans." She laughed
"I forgot how much you hate people."
She pouts but kissed me.
Shot time. My girl heads out to the venure.
I watched her the entire night
Her laugh,her hair toss.
I approached her as some girl bought a shirt . "Hey ladies"
The girl screamed and wanted a picture. My girl took it without a groan. I kissed her once the fan left.
" I like the way you shake your ass." She whispered in my ear as we packed up the boxes.
"How much ?"
" sounds like I'm a drug dealer." She giggled. We loaded the bus.
" 30 times 15 450, plus 125"she counted at the table. 585?
I counted for her as she wrote down in a notebook. I hand Pete the driver the 125. And the rest back in the bag. I have my girl a kiss and thanked her. She seemed exhausted but amused .
" What?"
I was close to her almost on her lap. " One down 49 left "she giggled.
The guys sat down with food and drinks. Tea joined in the conversation like she's always been there. I watched her use her hands as she spoke,rubbed her eyes four times, bit her lip when she thought.
"Can we go to bed now?" She whispered in my ear. The guys wre still laughing. I nodddd.
She slid out " night boys."
The guys said night unison .
I watched her wash her face and apply cream,brush her teeth .
"What?!" She asked after . I was brushing my teeth ,she was undressing. I noticed a bruise on her rip. "Watching you."
She pulled on sweats and a tank. No bra.
"The bunks are small" I apologized. She chewed her lip knowing we had to share for now.
I rubbed her back. She climbed in . We fit if we spooned. Her breathing was quick .
"Babe, tomorrow we get a hotel room"
She moved closer. "I love you "
"I know." I kissed her neck an she let out a soft moan