Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Loved you for a thousand years.

I wouldn't mind cuddling with Tea every night. I wasn't myself without her. In a way ,I felt like I was nineteen again in love. It's been about nine months. This girl was my everything. First time in years,I fully loved a woman. All my thoughts were put on hold when I realized ,my woman wasn't in my bunk. I slipped out ,found a shirt and tip-toed into the kitchen. The bus was silent except for soft singing . "I have loved you for a thousand year."
I wrapped my arms around her waist. Instead of her normal freak out,she leaned into me. I kissed her neck.
"I made pancakes." There were a stack on the table and the counter. She was flipping another with a flat spoon.
"I love having you around." I whispered .
"Because I cook and clean for you." She added. That was not true. I couldn't help but laugh. The guys were still sleeping.
We had alone time.

"Whoa! Cut it out, lovers." Matt shouted as he passed to open the fridge.
Tea threw a pillow at him then went back to kissing me.
"Food!" Matt was opening draws and cabinets excitedly. Tea went shopping because "You will die if you keep eating like frat boys." My girlfriend's exact words . Matt hugged her when we took a break. He was so happy.
"Guys!" He called," Green T loves us already!"
I liked that nickname.
I looked at my baby . Her hair messy . I told her ,quietly.
"Told you they would love you." She smiled and kissed me.
All her loving was all I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much . Secrets will be revealed in the next few chapters