Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Be all mine

2 months later:

Craig's P.O.V

Last day . My final day in this rehab. I packed my bags then dressed in my favorite white shirt, Tea's jeans and vans. I couldn't wait to be with her for more then an hour ,once a week. She visited me every Thursday at 3pm. She always smiled and made me laugh. Now, we can go back to our lives.
I felt better. I looked better. I can be the man she deserves. No more pills for happiness or numbness.

Tea greeted me like she did at the airport,all those months ago.
"I missed you so much." She whispered.
I couldn't wait to sleep beside her again.
"Those are my jeans." She laughed as we walked to her car.
I shrugged. "They are so comfy."
"New meaning to 'in my pants.'" She chuckled .
She opened the car door for me.
The whole two hour ride ,she would glance over at me and smile. She had a secret but I didn't mention it. I turned on the CD . My voice came on. One of my solo songs. I smiled.
"It's a mix. Someone made it for me like last year. I need to hear your voice."
"Singing about ex-girlfriends comforts you?" I asked.
She pouted ,staring at the ,now,dark road.
"I like your voice. Shut up ."
"I'm never leaving again," I held her hand " so,you can hear my voice whenever."
She squeezed my hand. "Just don't shut yourself out agian. I need you around."

We arrived at our apartment. She hurried me into the building. Something was up.
A room full of people yelled "welcome home!"
Tea had the apartment decorated with balloons ,signs and festive decor. My friends hugged me.
I was so happy. She baked me a cake and all my favormite food.
She indroduced me to her friends.
I manged to stay by her side the entire evening.
After everyone left, we collapsed on the couch. My apartment was different. She had her photos in frames on my wall, books on the one self I had. Except our bedroom. There was just a picture of us on dresser .
"Thank you ,babe." I told her. She cuddled close to me.
"I wasn't sure if it was appropriate but I just wanted a party."
I kissed her forehead. "I am going to be the best from now on."
"You already are." She nibbled on my ear.
I moaned. Oh,this woman.