Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Our forever

Tomorrow was the first day of tour. Tea would tour with us for three months then had a photo shoot . That was only a couple weeks then back with me.
She seemed excited . After we packed ,she told she had plans .
"I need alone time.I love you,dear." She smiled. A quick kiss before she left our home.
I had my own plans. I nearly wrote 'The hundred reasons.' In a notebook. Tomorrow was the day I will propose. I wanted to propose at the beach before we left then at the show ,we would sing together then announced it. I was excited.

-Later that night.-

"Close your eyes ." Tea told me as she entered. I did. Iwas sitting on the couch. I felt her body on my lap.
"Open them." She whispered. I obeyed.
My girl was wearing a pink lingerie top, that was flowy and didn't leave much to the imagination and a pair of cute pink panties . I smirked.
"Wow," I breathed," this was what you had to do today."
I checked her out .
She nodded. "I wanted our last night home to be special."
I kissed her lips. Oh,those sweet lips.

-Next morning-

Tea groaned as I tried to wake her. No beach today.
I made her pancakes and set up a tray with flowers for her.
The ring was in the car hidden in a jacket.
I did not mind spending the morning in bed. We had a two hour plane ride then a seven show.

-Show time !!-
I couldn't wait another second. My bandmates were on board with the new plan. Tea smiled and sold our merch.
I watched her as we set up.

"Ok,kids. We are slowing things down. My lovely girlfriend will be joining us on stage." I said into the mic. She was wearing a pale blue ,short sundress with leggings and vans. So pretty.
She hugged me before sitting on the wooden stool beside me.
We sung an old 90s song then that Christina Perri song because she loved it so much. During the chorus, I placed my guitar on a stand then got on one knee in front of my girl.
"Will you marry -" she stopped singing ,smiled then threw her arms around my neck.
"Yes!" She shouted. I stood up with her still attached. Then ,I noticed the empty box. She was wearing the ring I gave her on her birthday but not the silver,diamond one.
The crowd went wild,the guys hugged us.
Tea and I held hands then bowed.
"You dropped this ." She whispered,slipping something into my hand. A note and a silver band.
My jaw dropped as she kissed me then went back to the table. There was a note too. That little angel was going to propose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god. :)