Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

You are the one.

Tea's Point of view

Craig was so amazing. Rehab helped him. He stood up straight,laughed more and even had more energy.
Every chance I had,I told him I loved him.
He kissed me in response . He was going to be my forever.

It may be rocky but I had Craig. We opened up to each other.
I let him in . When I cried, he held me . Never judged.
He made me happy without being forced. He genuinely cared.

One night while he slept, I wrote down one hundred reasons why I loved him. I knew he wrote me reasons.
I smiled,folded the paper then hid it in my tampon box. Craig looked peacefully as he slept. I was so blessed.
Life was better with him.
Tour would be rough , being around each other all the time but I had two weeks in New York while he toured. A little break , but we can work through anything after that night. I was ready to settle down. He was the one.
I called my best friend ,Roxy when Craig was out, told her I was proposing.
"Isn't that the guy's job?" She questioned.
"It is but I'm not traditional." I smiled.
She went shopping with me. I bought a new outfit for 'bed' and one for a special night.
When I arrived home,he was siting on the couch. I told him to shut his eyes. I was too in the moment to propose.
He was happy regardless.

The next morning he wanted to go to the beach but our bed was comfy. He made me breakfast and spent the morning under the covers.

-The Show-
My heart was beating out of my chest. I was singing tonight. It's been almost a year since my last performance . But something was going to happen. What is wrong with me?
I was called to the stage. Shaking ,I kissed my boyfriend and sat down on a stool. Ok,breathe,Tea.
We sang my two favorite songs. During "A Thousand Years." Craig got up . What the fuck?
He was down on his knee holding an empty little box at me.
I couldn't breathe.
We had the same fucking idea!!