Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

You had me at "help"

I remembered the night perfectly.
It was a cold January night . I had a denim jacket and a long sleeve on but that wasn't enough. My friend was searching for something in my car . I was desperately trying to light a cigeratte. It was a while since I smoked ,I just had an urge.Calm my nerves.
I gave up and took my camera out of my bag. I looked around and spotted a guy in skinny jeans and a tee struggling with an amp. I laughed and took a few photos before I approached. He was cute.
"Hey. You need help?"
He couched then stood up straight. He smiled. "Please." his smile was contagious . I help pushed the amp into the building. I noticed stairs and a door.
"Please,tell me it's that door."I nearly begged. He smiled "yeah."
Easy part. He thanked me
"I'm Tea or just tea since everyone thinks I'm a drink." He was so cute. Sexy. Big smile .
"Craig." He shook my hand.
"I should find my friend. Who knows what trouble she'll be in."
I turned to leave but he yelled after me " Wait ! Give me your number." Of course I only had a half a carton of cigs . "Ok." He pulled out a sharpie. I pulled two cigs out before writing my number on the inside of the carton.
"You should carry a phone,Craig. He chuckled

To my surpised he called as I re-entered the venue.
"Hey. Meet me at the diner across the street after the shoow."
"Ok." I blurted. I smiled and told Cali everything.
The announcer announces this new band and to my surprise Craig took the mic. "That's Craig!"

I finished the story. " I thought he was too good for me but when we met up. We just talked like we've been friends for years." I added. He took my hand across the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates all night!!
I wrote the next couple chapters. Hang on tight.