Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Sooner Than Later

"Alan, get out of my bed." I ordered, hitting his arm.

He groaned in his sleep, but still did nothing.

I hit him harder. "Alan Ashby, get the fuck out of my bed, before I eat you!" I said, poking his cheek violently.

He sighed. "Fine! Alright, alright! I was just trying to comfort you, you looked lonely last night." He said, crawling out of the bed.

"A much more important question: why the hell were you looking at me while I was sleeping?"

He blushed, but laughed. "Because!" He said, before walking into the living room.

I attempted to get back to sleep, but couldn't. I was too disturbed about Alan watching me sleep.

I got up, and grabbed my clothes for the day. Nothing extravagant, just a pair of skinny jeans, and a Drop Dead Gorgeous tee shirt. I made my way into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. I let the hot water beads drip down my back and relax my muscles. I thought about yesterday. I thought about Vic, and Kellin, and what everyone would think if we actually were in a relationship. Maybe Vic was right. Kellin would never approve of it, and I wasn't sure what the rest of my family would think.

Once I was finished and dressed, I blow dried my hair, and straightened it. I put a small amount of make up on, and walked into the kitchen.

"Kellin, where were you yesterday? You didn't come home until ten-thirty." I asked, sitting on the floor.

"I know, and I'm sorry." He said. "But on the bright side, I'm making breakfast." He added, smiling brightly.

I stared at him. "Did someone die? Did you do something? Did you kill someone?" I asked a string of questions, because Kellin never made breakfast.

He laughed. "Am I that predictable?" He asked, smiling, and handing me a plate of eggs.

I nodded. "Yes, you're predictable. Now, what's up?" I asked, sitting down on the kitchen floor, making no effort to walk to the table.

He sighed. "Tour. With Pierce and OM&M. I know what happened between you and Vic. I hope it won't be a problem though." He answered, sitting next to me.

I shook my head. "It won't. I'll figure it out." I confirmed, eating my eggs.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Get your shit together!" Jack yelled, ripping my headphones from my ears.

"It's all over there Jackass!" I yelled, pointing towards my closet.

He laughed softly at the name I called him, and began walking back into the living room.

"Hey! Whore! Take my shit outside!" I yelled after him.

He laughed again, and grabbed both bags. He lugged them outside, and shoved them in the back of the van.

I got up and grabbed my iPod from the bed. I closed my notebook and walked over to Alan and Austin, who had been talking about the line-up.

"Hey guys," I smiled, and stretched my arms.

Alan poked my side, and I giggled. I stuck my tongue out at him, and laughed. "When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Ten minutes." Austin answered.

I sighed, and threw my head back in anguish. I hated waiting and on top of that, I was going to have to talk to Vic.

"It'll be fine. Just talk to him." Austin laid a hand on my shoulder, and smiled.

"You'll have to do it sooner or later." Alan stated.

"Can't I do it later instead of sooner?" I begged, sighing over dramatically.

"Go," he demanded, turning me around, and pushing me towards Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Vic.

I mentally punched Alan in the face, but approached them.

"Hey," I mumbled, forcing a smile.

One by one, Jaime, Mike, and Tony left the group. I mentally punched them in the face, too. I didn't want to do this alone, but what was I doing? Apologizing...alone. Never fucking fails.

"Look," I breathed inwardly, and stared at our feet. "I'm sorr-"

"I love you. As more than a sister or friend, Coraline," He grabbed my wrists gently. "But we can't do this. It will ruin our relationship. Mine and Kellin's. Yours and Kellin's. Everything, Cora, it'll ruin everything." He sighed.

"I know, so how about we just...go back to normal. Just like before. We can go back to being closer than friends, but not close enough to be anything more." I suggested, smiling and getting lost in his eyes.

He nodded, and pulled me into a tight embrace. I relaxed into his chest, feeling like it had been a thousand years since I had last touched him.

"Cora, Vic! Let's go!" Kellin called from the entrance of the van.

I hadn't realized that everyone had slowly made their way outside.

I laughed. "We're coming!" I called back, grabbing Vic's hand, and dragging him outside with me.

Tour.
Here we go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so so much, just for reading. Just...thank you. It means the absolute world to me. <3

A special thanks to the beautiful commentors:
@ Zirara
@ LipstikLullabies

Comment, recommend, and subscribe!
Stay Beautiful xxx