Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Happiness At Its Peak

"You'll never catch me!" I laughed, running along the catwalk. The venue was generous enough to provide a warehouse with air conditioning for the bands. I must admit, it was officially one of the best days we had ever had.

"You can't run forever!" Jaime called back, running after me.

With his cell phone in my hand, I slowed down as I approached the end of the catwalk. "Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

Jaime stopped a few feet away from me, a malicious grin on his face. I squealed like a small child, and glanced over the railing. I held my hand over it, Jaime's cell phone gripped tightly in my hand. "I'll do it." I warned, grinning evilly back at him.

"You wouldn't dare." He gasped immaturely.

"Oh, but wouldn't I?" I stuck my tongue out at him, and slowly moved my hand back to my side. "Okay, I'll give it back, but – no!"

He ran towards me, and threw his hands around my waist, pulling the both of us on the ground. He laughed, and bit my shoulder.

"Jaime! I don't want your AIDS!" I yelled, pushing him away, and handing him his phone before running away. "By the way, I can't wait to me Maya!" I called over my shoulder as I skipped down the stairs. Maya was the girl he was constantly texting. Privacy on Warped Tour is like a perfect, hand drawn square; nonexistent.

"Gah! I'm sorry!" I apologized as I collided with someone who rounded the corner to walk up the stairs. I looked up to see Ben, and laughed.

"What're you laughing at?" He asked, staring at me confused, although a small smile was on his face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure." I answered, smiling up at him. I glanced over his shoulder, only to find Vic staring at me from a distance. He glanced at the ground, and quickly walked away. I grabbed Ben's hand, and sighed. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He nodded, his eyes curious. he didn't reply, but rather waited for me to continue. This made it even harder.

"Okay," I sighed deeply. "I'm not sure that I want to do this anymore." I admitted.

"Do what?" he asked, his accent making the corners of my lips turn up a little.

"This thing. Kissing-holding hands-fucking-but not a relationship thing." I answered, avoiding his gaze.

"Because you made up with Vic." He chuckled. "All you had to do was say so. Don't get so nervous, love." He smiled down at me.

I grinned, and kissed his nose. "Thanks." I said before walking past him, and towards the place Vic had disappeared from view. A few people away, he looked to be practicing with Tony. Jesus christ, you could never get him alone.

I began walking towards him, until I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug. "Cora!"

I sighed, and relaxed my muscles as Alex shook me vigorously in the hug. "Let me go," I whined, becoming impatient.

"No! We can tie her up later," Jack winked at me.

"RAPE!" I yelled, earning quite a few stares from surrounding bands.

"Shh! You'll get us in trouble!" Alex placed his hand over my mouth, laughing. "Ow! She bit me!"

"That's what she said," I commented, before running away, and hiding behind Mike, who had just joined the two Pierce The Veil members.

"Where's Jaime?" Tony asked, glancing at the time on his phone. "We have to be on in twenty minutes."

"Probably texting Maya, his bitch." I laughed as Jaime glared at me while striding across the room.

"Shut up and go." I smiled and followed them outside to watch their performance.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Cora, stop drinking. You're not even of age yet." Kellin protested, throwing his head back in annoyance.

I waved him off, and took the shot. "He's right, y'know. You should probably wait. We could all get in trouble." James added, taking the glass from me.

"Since when do you care?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, I don't. But we've got to keep Kellin happy." He answered.

I laughed, and shook my head. Kellin was just looking out for me, and I understood that. But sometimes, it was suffocating.

"Can we leave now, please?" Kellin asked, standing behind me.

I nodded. "Can I stay with Vic?" I asked, sounding much too hopeful.

He smiled, and nodded. "Go have fun. But, I swear, If you get drunk again, I'll-"

"Ground me like a father would?"

He glared at me, as I laughed and began walking towards the Pierce bus. It was dark out, and it kind of scared me.

I shook my head at my thoughts, I was such a little kid sometimes. I opened the door to the bus, and light came pouring out. I squinted my eyes a bit, as it was a sudden change. I walked in, and smiled as I was immediately hugged by Vic. He was so adorable.

"Are you staying?" He asked, a bright smile on his face.

I nodded. "Yep. By the way, you did great tonight." I smiled as his cheeks turned red. As an attempt to hide this, he laced our hands together, and pulled me over to the sofa. I sat next to him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer than necessary. But I had to admit, I loved being this close to him.

"Ben and I aren't doing anything anymore." I said, starting up a conversation. I didn't want to make eye contact with him, though. It was kind of awkward talking to your crush about the guy you used for nothing but sex.

"You promise?" His question startled me, yet a smile appeared on my face when he asked it. That was the kind of question an ex boyfriend who still liked you would ask. It made my day just a little bit better, if that was possible.

"I promise." I replied, staring at our hands. They were still laced together, and laying upon my thigh. It was ridiculous to feel like this about someone, but I did. And at this point, there was no way I could possibly turn these feelings off. I hated to admit it, but they were there for good.

"Good." He added, kissing the top of my head gently. I felt my face get warmer, and focused on breathing, hoping that the red that stained my cheeks would quickly go away so that no one would notice.

"You guys should date." Mike commented, pulling me out of me thoughts. I shifted awkwardly.

"Maybe." Vic smiled down at me, and I swear my heart stopped for a moment. "But I don't think Kellin would like that." I sighed silently, and mentally hit myself in the face for getting excited for something so fantasy-like.

"Yeah," I mumbled, sighing aloud this time. I yawned, and cuddled closer to Vic.

"Are you tired?" He asked, moving so our eyes met. "You can go lay down, if you'd like. I won't be up much longer." He added.

I nodded. "Don't leave me waiting forever, okay?" He laughed, and nodded. I got up, and began walking back towards the bunks. Vic grabbed my wrist and, before I could comprehend what was happening, pecked me on the lips. "I love you." He whispered.

It took all of my energy, and courage to smile, and not just stare at him, stunned. "I love you, too," I whispered back, before forcing myself to continue walking. Once I was covered by the blankets, and comfortable, I grinned.

That. Just. Happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! It took me forever to write this chapter, but it's finally finished. Thank for reading! Comment, Recommend, and subscribe please! I'm really really really close to my goal!

Thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ LipstikLullabies
@ Zirara
@ amy.lucas.xo
@ wowfairy13

Stay Beautiful xxx