Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Surprises Come More Often Than Neccisarry

•\•\ Four weeks later /•/•

"Give me your heart and your hand. Then we can run, we can run, we can run, baby run now. We can run, baby run, baby you're my hope."

Vic sang quietly as I traced shapes on his bare chest. I loved being this close to him. Of coarse I wanted to be closer, but he had decided that sleeping together so soon might not be a good idea. Our relationship was so backwards. I laughed at this.

He kissed my lips gently. "Last day, isn't it?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper. Tour was almost over, he was correct. I was dreading it though. I didn't want to leave him. I loved being able to see him everyday.

"Yeah," I sighed, and his grip around my waist tightened. He seemed to be able to read my mind. It was almost disturbing, sometimes.

"Don't worry. I'll text you, and call you all the time. I promise." He said, leaving a trail of soft kisses down my collar bone. It was miraculous, how perfect he was. Everything he did seemed to have a positive effect on me.

"But it's not the same." I muttered, more to myself. I wriggled my way out of his grasp, and left him alone in his bunk. I quickly changed into the skinny jeans and Miss May I tank top I had in my bag, ignoring the fact that I had no makeup on, and sat on the sofa. After a moment or two, he removed himself from the bunk, and sat next to me.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my jawline. I giggled, and pulled away. My heart still fluttered every time he touched me. His perfection wasn't something you could get used to.

I laid my head on his shoulder, and wrapped my arms around his torso. He laughed softly, and kissed the top of my head. After a moment or two, he kissed my lips roughly.

"I love you," he whispered again, pulling my hands away from his wast and placing them around his neck. He continued kissing me as he moved so the both of us were now lying on the sofa, his body inches above mine.

His cold hands made their way under my shirt, running over my rib cage gently. He pulled his lips away from mine, and kissed my neck sweetly. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly as he found my sweet spot. He bit at my skin gently, and flicked his tongue over it a few times. I wouldn't doubt that he left a mark.

He played with the hem of my shirt for a moment before pulling it off, removing his lips from my neck for only a second. He threw the article of clothing on the floor, its whereabouts unknown. I unlocked my hands from around his neck, and cupped his cheeks, kissing him passionately. I could feel him against the inside of my right thigh, and giggled quietly.

"Just a secon – holy shit!"

I looked up to see Mike standing at the entrance of the bus, transfixed.

"Sorry!" He said quickly, turning around and running back outside, slamming the door behind himself.

I sighed, and unlocked my legs from Vic's waist. He chuckled, and stood up, grabbing my shirt and handing it to me.

"Never fails." I mumbled under my breath as he walked towards the bunk area to get dressed.

I pulled my shirt back on, and grabbed my Toms. I slipped them on, and walked back towards the bunks. I seen Vic shrugging on a pair of jeans, and I giggled. I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder.

He turned in my embrace, and kissed my nose gently.

"I've gotta' go." I sighed, and laid my head against his chest.

"Don't worry, please?" He begged, hugging me tightly.

I nodded. "Okay. I promise." I replied, releasing him and turning to walk away. I grabbed my book bag, and put both straps on my shoulders.

"Wait, Cora," Vic pulled his shirt on.

I stared back at him for a moment, and gave a sweet smile. His responding smile was flawless.

"I love you," he grinned, and winked at me.

"I love you too." I said, before walking outside into the stunningly chilled air. I jogged towards the Sleeping With Sirens bus, wanting to be warm again. I felt sympathetic for the fans standing outside, waiting to be let into the venue.

"Kellin!" I yelled once I had gotten inside, vigorously rubbing my hands over my biceps. I was never wearing a tank top in November again.

"Hmm?" He mumbled, his head laid back, and his eyes closed.

I made my way over to him. "Cuddle with me." I groaned, nuzzling his left arm, which was crossed over his chest. He seemed to be thinking about something.

He laughed, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders brotherly. "I've got to tell you something." He said, staring at me.

I looked up at him. "What's up?" I asked, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"It's about Katelynn and I." He stated, biting his lip nervously. "We're..." He sighed, and laid his head back again, closing his eyes once more.

"Kellin, go on," I urged him.

He sighed, and looked at me again. "Don't get mad, okay?"

I nodded once, and moved so I could look at him easier. His arm, that was previously around my shoulders, dropped to his side.

"We're getting married." He forced the words out like they had been stuck.

I leaned over to hug him, but he flinched. "Don't hit me!" He begged, causing me to laugh hysterically.

"I'm not gonna' hit you! I'm gonna' hug you!" I squealed, throwing myself at him.

"Wait, so your not mad?" He asked, making a big effort to look into my hazel eyes.

"Why would I be angry?" I asked, confused. Had I really made that kind of impression?

"Because she'll be moving in." He answered, avoiding my gaze.

"Where am I supposed to go? I asked, still curious. I knew he had something planned. He wouldn't let me do anything on my own.

"Vic helped with that part." He mumbled, looking at me again, finally.

I bit my lip to try to make my smile much less obvious. But it wasn't working very well.

"Mom and dad have already got your stuff there. Say something!" He pushed my shoulder playfully.

I laughed. "I'm...speechless. But in a good way," I added, a grin on my face.

Was this actually happening? What the actual fuck? Vic had obviously known, so why hadn't he told me?

I shook the thoughts out of my head, and focused on nothing but Kellin.

"She's good for you, Kel," I smiled at him, and nodded.

"Thanks. Your support's appreciated, Cora, really." He grinned. "You should go eat. Jesse and Gabe saved you a seat." He added, laying his head back and closing his eyes, once again.

I smiled, and stood back up, dropping my bag on the ground. I wasn't really hungry, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to talk to my best friends before I leave. I also had to figure out who I was leaving with later tonight. And I had to do something about Tinika and I.

I made my way to the catering tent, my stomach gurgling. I waited in line behind Tino, talking to him here and there. As we approached the table, and the smell finally hit me, I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I put as much as I could on my plate. As I neared the end of the table, I grabbed a soda, and made my way over to the three circular tables that were pushed together.

It wasn't hard to tell who was in which band, even if you hadn't known them. We all sat at our own separate table. Tino sat next to Alan, who was sitting next to Phil, Austin, and Tinika at one table. In the center of the three tables, sat Gabe, Justin, Jack, and Jesse. An empty chair sat between both this table, and the next. The last table was surrounded by Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Vic. I made my way over to the empty seat between Vic and Gabe silently. I placed my food in front of me, and instantly began eating.

"This tastes horrible." I muttered, taking a rather large drink of my soda.

"Than why are you eating it?" Gabe asked, staring at me like I was some kind of alien.

"Because I'm starving!" I answered, shoveling another bite into my mouth.

Gabe laughed at me and turned back to Jesse, continuing their previous conversation.

Under the table, Vic's hand laid on my left thigh, and our legs were tangled together.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Oh…because I wanted it to be a surprise!" He replied, nuzzling the side of my arm gently.

"It definitely was." I commented, a small smile on my lips.

"Guys, Pierce is on in ten!" The tour manager called over at us, causing me to sigh heavily.

Vic held my hand tightly, and the both of us got up. We walked over to the stage, our hands still laced together.

Jaime ran onstage, queuing that it was time for me to leave.

Vic smiled, and cupped my cheeks in his hands as Mike ran on. "Go eat," he kissed my nose. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

I nodded, and Tony ran on. Vic pecked me on the lips, and ran on after him.

I sighed, and watched a little bit of the first song, Hell Above, before walking back to the catering tent, only to see that everyone but Tinika had left. I grabbed my plate, and sat next to her. "Hey," I greeted her, and took another drink of my soda.

"Are you excited?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"Wait, what?"

She stared at me. "You're moving in with Vic. Are you excited?" She filled me in a little bit on the subject.

I stared at my food. "I'm scared, nervous."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want him to become annoyed with me."

We had both rushed out the questions and answers, eager to get across that burning bridge.

"Annoyed with you?" She asked. "We're talking about Victor here."

I laughed softly, and pushed my plate away. "And?"

"And he loves you, Cora." Tinika answered.

"What about us? What're we going to do? You'll be hundreds of miles away an-"

"Skype, texting, calling, emails, and visits. Whenever and wherever. I won't be miles away. Just a few further south."

I gaped at her. "Wait, you and Austin-"

"Yep."

I grinned. "Could this day get any better?"

She shook her head, her ecstatic expression matching mind. "Nope." She laughed, and pulled me into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should've updated before, this chapter really sucks. More of a filler.
Thanks for reading!
Comment, subscribe, and recommend!

A special thank you to the beautiful commentors;
@ Zirara
@ sammiedoo
@ amy.lucas.xo
@ MiMiMotionless
@ mirandabrock

Stay Beautiful xxx