Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Leaving

"Hey, babe, we're here." Vic's melodic voice rung in my ears as he shook me awake. The car had, finally, stopped and we were parked next to a rather large house. Easily two stories high. You could see the ocean from where Vic and I were. It was beautiful.

I yawned, and got out of the car. Vic flowed close behind me as I neared the tall door. I heard the sound of our feet crunching the rocks under us, and then there was a malfunction in the rhythm. Vic's fingers laced through mine, and the soft sound fell back into place.

I rapped the door with my knuckles three times, pausing for a second between each one. The excitement in my body wasn't oblivious to Vic. He chuckled, and pulled me close to him.

"Hey, guys," Austin engulfed the both of us into a tight hug. He stepped back into the house, and motioned for the both of us to come in. "Tinika's upstairs getting ready." He stated, a large smile on his face.

I wanted so desperately to run upstairs, and tackle Tinika with hugs, but decided against it. I thought that that would be rude, especially since I hadn't seen Austin in so long. "So, how're things?" I asked, smiling up at him. His height discouraged me. But this triat of his made him the ideal big brother. The one who was much taller than you, the one who never wanted you to be around any guys, the one who didn't want to see you ever get married.

"Second door on the left," He laughed, and pointed towards the stairs. He stepped out of the way so I could go past him.

I giggled, and pulled my hand away from Vic's. I threw my arms around Austin's torso, and thanked him. "I love you!" I called, running up the stairs as fast as I could, clutching the wooden rail and trying my hardest not to fall. I had a tendency to fall on completely smooth, stable surfaces.

"I know!" Austin called after me, laughter still dominate in his voice. I heard him begin talking to Vic as I reached the top of the stairs. Something about the drive here.

"Tinika?" My voice was low, and groggy. I looked around the spacey hallway. There were four doors, two on one side, two on the other. The walls were a pale white, but still inviting.

"Ohmygod! Cora!" Tinika emerged from the furthest door on the left. Her arms open, ready for the expected tackle-hug.

I squealed like a small girl, and threw my arms around her forcefully. She did the same, and we both laughed.

"Help me?" She asked, after we had broken apart. She sounded just as excited as I was, which made me more comfortable. We were only going dress shopping, and I had though that it was weird to be excited for something like this.

I nodded. "Of coarse," I replied, a smile never leaving my lips. I followed her into the room she was previously in. It was much like I had imagined; big, spacey, natural, yet alluring. The pale white colored walls matched the ones in the hall, and the wooden floor accented it perfectly.

There was a bed in the center of the room against the west wall. Two small, matching, white tables sat on either side of it. The black bedding matched the two transparent curtains over the double doors on the north wall. I could faintly see the ocean through the windows and the curtains.

"Does this look okay? Or is it too...casual?" Tinika asked, staring at her outfit. She was wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a pair of black Vans and a loose, OM&M, tank top. Around her neck was a small gem, I tilted my head in question.

"What's that?" I asked, walking over to her, and examining it between my fingers. It looked like a ruby, but I couldn't be positive. I was never good with things like this.

"Austin gave it to me," She answered happily. A smile spread across her face. It wasn't hard to notice how happy they made each other. They were perfect together.

"Awe! So adorable!" I let the gem fall back down. Their relationship gave me hope that perfect does exist. It takes time and effort, but it does exist.

"Oh! I got this for you!" She grinned, and walked over to a door that I hadn't noticed before. She walked inside the small room, and emerged with a small cardboard box in her hand. She closed the door, and handed the item to me.

I laughed when I noticed that it was a stuffed Coraline figurine. She was just like she had been in the movie; short, black hair with a blue tiny to it, and her long, yellow rain coat. I giggled and thanked Tinika, pulling her into yet another hug.

"Woah, what're you wearing? Is that the new Warpaint Beauty scent?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Are you smelling each other?" Austin laughed, and snaked his arms around Tinika's waist.

"Shut up! It smells good, okay?" Tinika and I both laughed.

"We need to get going," Austin added, pulling away from Tinika and grabbing the two suitcases near the door that the Coraline doll had come from.

I nodded, and Tinika and I followed Austin down stairs. It was only a short time before Austin had gotten ahead of us, and Tinika and I were falling behind. We were too busy talking.

"So, what about you and Vic?" Tinika asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. It could feel the blood rush to my cheeks, Tinika laughed at this.

"We're together. It's official, but still a secret, y'know?" I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. I never kept a secret from her. I don't even think that would be humanly possible. She's pretty good at reading emotions.

"See! I told you it would happen!" She exclaimed, earning a glance from Austin. She flushed scarlet when he winked at her, before walking outside.

We did the same, and Tinika locked the door behind us. My excitement was almost unbearable at this point.

"Okay, do we have everything?" Austin asked Tinika. She nodded once, and they both got into the back of the car. Vic in the drivers seat, I in the passengers side.

"Oh, Coraline, I hope you don't mind that I told Austin." Vic pecked me on the lips lightly.

I giggled. "I don't mind at all." I mumbled, as he started the engine.

"I won't say anything, I promise." Austin verified, his voice apprehensive.

I shrugged. "It's fine," I commented, staring out the window again.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Kellin!" I screamed, running inside of the house I had always called home.

As if on instruction, he pulled me into a hug. I had trouble breathing, but I was oblivious to that fact. I had missed my brother more than I could have imagined I would.

"You're late!" He stated, his voice worried.

I sighed against his shoulder. "I know," I pulled out of his embrace. "I'm sorry," I muttered, biting my lip.

He shook his head "It's fine! But you guys will be late for your flight if you don't hurry!" He warned.

I looked over his shoulder to see Katelynn. I smiled softly at her. "Hey," I greeted her, pulling her in an embrace.

She smiled against my shoulder. "Ready?" She asked, glancing at Tinika, and then back to me.

We both nodded. "Vic? Can I show you something real quick, though?"

He nodded once, and followed me into my room. I silently closed the door, and pushed him against the wall, kissing him roughly. As our tongues battled for dominance, he pulled me over towards my bed, and pushed me down. His hips dug into mine, and I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Cora, it's time to go." Tinika knocked on the door lightly but, thankfully, refused to come inside. I'm almost positive that Kellin would be standing right next to her.

"Okay!" I called, standing up and pecking Vic on the lips once more. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back, hugging me tightly.

We both walked back into the lounge, and I sighed. "I'm going to miss you all." I stated, hugging Kellin.

"We're going to miss you guys too, but you need to get going!" He hugged me back quickly, and ushered the three of us out of the door.

I had decided that the plane probably took off at seven o'clock, and it was currently 6:44.

"Don't be late! Kellin called as Tinika, Katelynn and I got into the car.

I shrugged his impatient actions off, assuming that it was just the time.

But maybe it was something more?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...I'm kind of disappointed with this story. It's not getting where I want it to be fast enough. Dx
On a positive note: I MET BOTH OF MY GOALS! 30 RECOMMENDATIONS AND 100 COMMENTS!
There's never ever ever ever been better readers than you guys. You're all the most fucking beautiful things ever. Okay?
Okay.
I love you!
Thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ Chikaylah
@ amy.lucas.xo
@ Zirara
@ wowfairy13
@ sammiedoo

Stay Beautiful xxx