Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Hey There, Delilah

It didn't take long for the three of us to find our dresses. I had to admit, it was one of the best times I had ever had. I even let out a few tears when Katelynn had found her dress.

Over the last three days, Tinika and I had really gotten attached to her. She was funny, and sweet, and supportive. Somehow, she even got my secret about Vic out of Tinika and I. She promised not to say anything, though. It wasn't very difficult to trust her. Kellin had done good.

"You've been glued to that phone all day," Tinika stated, falling onto one of the two hotel beds in our room.

I hit send, before looking up at her. "It's been three days, okay? I miss him." I mumbled the last part under my breath, but she could still hear it.

She smiled. "I know how it feels, love," she said as I sat next to her.

I crossed my legs over one another, and my cell phone vibrated in my hands. I quickly read Vic's reply, and began typing a response.

"How long will you guys be up?" Katelynn asked, sitting on the edge of the bed Tinika and I were on.

Tinika shrugged her shoulders as both of our responses, for I was too occupied to answer.

"We have one day left in New York. Cora's not 21 yet. I'm going to go get some drinks and bring them back here. Sound okay?" Katelynn rushed out her words.

I nodded, and looked up at the both of them. "Sounds great." I commented.

"Sure," Tinika added, smiling at Katelynn.

"What should I get?" Katelynn stood up, and grabbed her purse, throwing the strap on her shoulder.

"Bacardi," I smiled at her stunned reaction. "And whiskey. Whiskey's always good." I added, Tinika nodding in agreement.

"Alright, call me if you want anything else." She said, grabbing the hotel room key, and shoving it into her back pocket before walking towards the door.

"Don't forget the strippers!" Tinika called after her, causing Katelynn to laugh loudly in the hallway.

I returned back to my cell phone, and Tinika laid her head on my shoulder, reading the messages that were visible.

"Awe, how sweet. I love you, Coraline!" She laughed as she read aloud Vic's latest text.

"Why does he call you that?" She stared at me with wondering eyes. "Everyone calls you 'Cora', but Vic calls you 'Coraline'. Why is that?" Her voice was curious.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno. Ask him." I said, laughing softly as she let her head hang off of the edge of the bed.

She began patting her stomach in boredom, and humming to a song I didn't recognize.

"We should Skype when Kate gets back." She suggested, swinging her legs around and off of the bed, walking over to the desk against the corner of the room, a computer in the center of it.

"With?" I asked, becoming impatient with Katelynn. Bacardi sounded really good right about now.

"The guys, of coarse. I think Justin's there too." She replied, waiting for the computer to start up. She began singing the chorus of Weightless by All Time Low softly as she waited.

I glanced at her a few times as we waited for Katelynn to return. She had been on Tumblr for a while, before switching to Twitter for the remainder of the time.

"Sorry it took so long. The traffic here is ridiculous." Katelynn staggered through the door, brown paper bags in both of her hands.

I immediately leapt up to help her, and we both placed the bags on the television stand. Tinika had already been rummaging through things, as I placed one of the six pack of beer into the mini-fridge.

"Here," Katelynn handed me the Bacardi, and sipped from one of the beer bottles.

I thanked her. "You know, you could've asked one of us to go with you," I said, felling remorse for sending her out alone.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's fine." She smiled at me.

"Tell Vic we're going to Skype." Tinika said, returning to the computer.

I nodded once. "'Kay." I quickly texted him the information, and took a drink from the bottle between my palms.

After a few seconds of waiting, we finally figured out the Skype issue. Vic, Kellin, and Austin appeared on the computer, and I smiled.

We all greeted each other, and talked about the last three days. When Kellin had asked about the wedding dress, we made sure to give him a description that was the exact opposite of the actual dress. We had already exchanged "I miss you"s and "I love you"s. I appreciated the fact that Kellin thought it completely normal for Vic and I to say we loved each other. He just didn't know that it was actually true.

"What time will you be home tomorrow?" Austin asked. He was sitting on the left side of Kellin, who was in the center.

Tinika shrugged. "Around midday, I expect." She answered.

Katelynn and I nodded in agreement.

"Probably around there. We should be on a plane by 7 AM." Katelynn added.

I groaned. "7 AM? That's too early to be alive." I thew my head back in anguish.

She laughed softly, and patted my knee.

"Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do." Vic sang, causing all five of us to laugh. He had a broad grin on his face, as he winked at me.

I giggled, and turned scarlet. I felt both, Tinika and Katelynn, glance at me before quickly turning back to the computer.

I hated keeping secrets from Kellin. Of all people, it was him.

I yawned, and took another sip from the bottle, Kellin glaring at me.

The six of us talked for hours on end, not realizing that it was 2 AM before we ended our session. We talked about anything and everything. Making jokes, teasing each other, and even getting serious at times. It was times like this that made me forget about my depression. That made me forget about the world, and the cruelties it holds. These six people are all that mattered. And at the moment, it was irrevocably true.
♠ ♠ ♠
A second chapter for today. :D
You guys deserve it. c:

Thanks to the beautiful commentor;
@ Zirara

Stay Beautiful xxx