Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Falling Apart At The Seams

"Oh! Sor - Cora?" Kellin stood still, transfixed.

I stared at him for a moment, as Vic backed away from me. I quickly pulled my shirt back on. I hopped off of the counter and was thankful for those Jell-O shots I had taken. They were the only reason why my eyes weren't glued to Kellin's face.

I sighed after many moments of silence. "Are you going to say something?" I asked, annoyed.

Kellin glared lightly at me. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked, the anger in his voice obvious.

"As if you don't know!" I sneered, throwing my arms in the air. "You're in love, right, Kellin? I thought you just might've understood what that feels like." I felt the silent tears fall from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away.

"I understand it! And this," he motioned to Vic and I. "This is not love, Coraline!" He screamed at me.

I shook my head. "Do you realize how happy he makes me? Tinika realizes it! And even Austin! You're blind, Kellin." I retorted, wanting nothing but Vic to pull me into an embrace and wipe my tears away. But that was fairy tale theories. This wasn't a fairy tale. More like a nightmare.

"You can be happy on your own! You're just to stupid to realize that!" His eyes became softer as he realized what he said.

I let my tears fall freely now. There was no hope in holding them back.

Kellin neared me, closing the distance between us. "Cora, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like th-"

"Shut the fuck up! You're just like my parents! Fuck you, Kellin!" I screamed, shoving past him.

"Coraline! Wait, please!" Kellin ran after me, grabbing my wrist as I turned to go outside.

"Leave me alone." I demanded through clenched teeth.

He seemed to be oblivious to this request. "Coraline, you know I didn't mean it like that! I was a fucking idiot! I'm sor - listen to me!" He screamed over the music.

I glared at him, my makeup completely ruined. "I hate you!" I choked through my tears, pulling my wrist from his grip, and running outside.

I continued running, but didn't get very far. Someone grabbed my waist, and pulled me against their chest. I didn't need to look up to know that it was Vic. I wrapped my arms around my body, and fell to the ground. Vic never let go of me, his arms still wrapped around my waist. He pulled me into his lap and stroked my hair, kissing my tears away.

I knew I owed him an explanation for what had just happened. But right now, I could tell that he didn't care. Every inch of him was focused on me. And that's exactly what I had wanted.

He picked me up, cradling me against his chest. He opened a car door, and placed me in the passengers side. He kissed my lips tenderly. "Coraline, I love you. I will work this out somehow. I'll talk to Kellin. I love you." He kissed my cheek. "Keep her safe."

He closed the door, and that's when I realized that I wasn't alone in the car. I wiped my tears away, and looked in the drivers side. It was hard to make out any small features, but I recognized her purple hair instantly.

"Tinika? Where are we going? You know, I can take care of myself, I don't need a babysitter." I retorted, even though I knew I was wrong. If I was alone right now, my wrists would probably be burned and cut. Including my legs, and if probably be working on my shoulders at the exact moment.

"I'm not your babysitter, Coraline. I'm your friend. I'm doing this because I love you." She said, turning the key in the ignition, and revving the engine to life.

"Where are we going?" I repeated.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I hotel, I suppose." She answered, driving off.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch." I apologized as Tinika handed me a plate from the room service tray. My mouth watered as I seen the chicken, and fries. I had never been so hungry in my entire life.

"No, you're not a bitch. You're a human. You need help with things sometimes. The major thing would be dealing with things like this." She said, crawling in the hotel bed next to me.

I smiled. "Thank you." I muttered. I knew that that I would never be able to repay her for what she's done for me. She's been with me for as long as I can remember. She didn't leave me when I was at my lowest points. She stayed with me through it all.

That's just it, I guess. It's not your family who'll be there for you when your world's falling apart at the seams. Or even your significant other. But your friends. The ones you can really trust. The ones who're by your side through it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
HINTHINT; PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS CORALINE USES.
Okay, I'm sorry that this is up so late. I was really busy today, and I got AARON GILLESPIE's autograph! :D I had the best day of my entire life, and didn't have much time at all to write. I love you so so much for reading though!
Comment, recommend, and subscribe!

Thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ Sheepcatbaby
@ aalexisnicolee
@ ashlynn202
@ sammiedoo
@ s3lfish-Mach1nes
@ Ptvlover27
@ amy.lucas.xo
@ Zirara
@ GodWhatAGoodName
@ mirandabrock

Stay Beautiful xxx