Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Promise Me

"I guess, because I've had a lot of time to adjust to the hand holding and shit, that I wouldn't care if you guys were together."

I squealed like a small girl, and threw my arms around Kellin's neck. It was really nice knowing that Vic and I didn't have hide anything anymore.

"But," he continued. "No kissing around me and, for fucks sake, please don't fuck in the bathroom." He added, hugging me.

I nodded. "I love you, Kellin. You're my brother, and it means a lot to me for you to be okay with this." I admitted, pulling away from his embrace, and stepping back so I could see him.

"Anyways, don't be late for your flight. I love you too." He kissed my cheek. "Oh, and, Cora," he sighed. "I didn't mean anything I said the other night."

I nodded. "I didn't either." I stated, giving him a small, apologetic smile. I knew I could never take back the things I said. I wanted to, though. Why couldn't I have Hermione's time turner?

He nodded once.

"No, Kellin, really. I'm serious. I didn't mean a word I said. Please remember that?" I pleaded, my head filled with nothing but remorse.

He nodded again. "I know. It was...a confusing night. Let's just forget about it, okay?" He hugged me tightly once more. I relaxed in his arms. I knew I could never apologize enough for what I had said, but I was going to apologize until my dying day. I would make sure of this.

"Be careful, okay?" He kissed the top of my head.

I nodded, and looked at Vic as he walked towards us. Tinika and Austin were falling behind him. Austin's arm was around Tinika's waist.

"We've got to go." Vic said, as Kellin and I pulled apart. He waited patiently as I gathered my thoughts together, and sighed.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." I said, smiling.

Vic laced his fingers with mine, and pulled me into the line to bored the plane, Austin and Tinika in front of us. I waved at Kellin, before he disappeared form view.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Caraline? Can I ask you something?" Vic mumbled against my cheek. We were on the sofa, a blanket draped over our bodies as something played on TV. Neither of us we paying any attention though, we were too engrossed in each others company. With his legs entwined with mine, he gently kissed my cheek, occasionally leaving tender kisses on my lips.

"Of coarse." I answered, moving so I could see him properly. His face was as flawless as ever, and his hair still curly and damp from the shower we had taken as soon as we had gotten home.

"When you were...fighting...with Kellin, you said that he was just like your parents..." He trailed off, leaving his question unfinished.

I sighed. I knew I was going to have to explain this to him. He was too observant sometimes. "Well, it's a long story." I warned, laying my head on his chest.

"We have time." He commented, stroking my hair.

"I'm not really Kellin's sister. I was adopted." I rushed out my words. They were like chemicals on my tongue. "My birth parents always told me that I was worthless and I was stupid...I would never amount to anything...no one would ever love me..." I sighed. "They put me up for adoption when I was seven, after they had realized that I was hurting myself on purpose. I was really young, and didn't even realize what I was doing." I closed my eyes, my bottom lip quivering.

Vic cupped my cheeks, and kissed me gently. "You don't have to tell me. I'll love you either way." He reminded me, truth in his eyes.

I breathed deeply, before continuing. "I ran away when I was twelve, and Kellin and his parents found me. They were my hope. My only chance. After two or three years, I realized that these people weren't going to take me back to the adoption center like all of my previous parents had. They loved me." I smiled. "And that's when I allowed Tinika to stay at my house." I chuckled. "I was always so secretive about being an orphan when I was young."

His grip around my waist tightened, and I smiled. He wasn't going to leave me either. I knew this for a fact. He made it obvious.

"Tinika figured it out when I was eleven though. She's always been really intelligent." I stated, memories from years and years with her weaving into my mind.

"Promise me that you'll never leave." Vic whispered, kissing me again.

I blushed. "I promise." I kissed him sweetly. He ran his fingers up and down my spine lightly.

"I love you, Coraline."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, you guys are so perfect. :3
Comment, recommend, and subscribe? :D
By the way, it's Vic's birthday...is it bad that I actually made a cake and used spanish all day? Yes? Okay...

Thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ Zirara
@ Shelley.aquilina
@ sammiedoo

Stay Beautiful xxx