Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

One Hundered Sleepless Nights

Tour had just begun six days ago, and I was already much happier. I had forgotten how happy the guys made me. Not only the SWS guys, but Tino, Phil, Alan, Aaron, Tony, Jaime, and Mike as well. I wasn't aware that A Day To Remember, and Miss May I were on the tour until the first day. They never failed to make me laugh, either.

I walked off the bus, still in the clothes I had worn yesterday; black skinny jeans, Toms, and an Asking Alexandria tank top. Makeup was irrelevant in the excruciating heat. My hair was pushed back by a black silk headband, and up in a ponytail.

"Ohmygod! You're Coraline Quinn!" A girl yelled, running towards me, two other kids following her. All three of them had a VIP lanyard around their necks.

The smallest girl looked about fourteen. Her hair feel loosely around her shoulders, and was a bright pink color. Her makeup was in perfect condition, which I gave her credit for. She was wearing a Pierce The Veil tee shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans.

"Can you sign this?" The only guy of the group asked excitedly. His hair was cut shorter, but covered his left eye. He was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens tank top, and cut off jeans.

I stared at him for a moment, bewildered. "Sign something?" I asked, making sure that I had heard him correctly.

He nodded. "Please?" He handed me a silver sharpie, and a Pierce The Veil poster.

I hesitantly nodded, and scribbled my name on the bottom. I did the same for the other two kids, and hugged them before they walked away.

I spotted Tinika and Austin in the distance, and walked towards them. They were talking to Phil and Tony.

"Uhh...guys? I just got asked to sign something." I interrupted their conversation, but I was still more confused than I had ever been in my entire life.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Tony asked.

"Because that's never happened before," I answered.

"How long has it been since you've gotten on Twitter? Or even Tumblr?" Tinika asked, holding Austin's hand.

I shrugged. "A week or so. But I don't see how that matters." I shook my head, still trying to understand.

"Here." Austin handed me his phone, my Twitter page on the screen. "Look through your followers."

At first, I was astonished to see how much the number went up. I had had just under 200 followers the last time I had checked. Now, it was just over 900.

I scrolled down, reading the names of my followers.

CoraQuinnnn

FansofCoraQuinn

CoraFuentesxx

"What the hell," I mumbled, becoming even more confused.

"You were a top trend three days ago." Phil commented, laughing softly.

"What the fuck is this?" I gave Austin his phone back. Two weeks ago, people were calling me a slut. Now, there's fan pages? That doesn't even make sense.

"Vic posted something about it, and everyone stopped." Austin gave a weary smile.

Butterflies flooded my stomach. "What'd he say?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Uhh," Austin continued scrolling on his phone. "Oh, here it is." He glanced up at me. "Are you sure you want to know?"

I nodded, biting my lip.

Austin shrugged his shoulders. "'You're all wrong, Coraline's the most beautiful girl in the word. I won't give up on her, even if she's given up on herself.'" He smiled at me again.

I blushed scarlet, and turned to Tinika. "Why. The. Fuck."

She laughed at me, and smiled. "He's trying to prove it," she stated.

I hated to admit it, but he was doing a great job at it. Again with the confusion.…

"Tony! You're on in ten!" The tour manager yelled from a few yards away.

Tony nodded. "Coming?"

I nodded, and jumped on his back. "Tony, you're my pet turtle, okay?"

He laughed, and nodded. "Yes ma'am." He walked towards the stage, his hands securely under my thighs.

I jumped back down, as we had gotten to the stage. Tony grabbed his guitar, and placed the strap around his shoulders.

Vic gave me a flawless smile, but didn't say anything.

I smiled back, and stared at my hands. "Good luck, guys," I said as they began walking onstage.

Even through the fighting, I never missed a single live show of theirs. You couldn't tell me that they weren't inspirational. You could practically see the worries and complications in their lives fall off of them as they played.

The first song they played was Caraphernalia. On this tour, unlike the recent others, they always played this first. They usually played songs from Collide With The Sky, but this tour had been different, I guess.

Once they had finished, Jeremy ran offstage, and gave me a sweaty hug before running towards the signing table were the rest of ADTR was.

I watched the rest of the set intently. Well, mostly Vic. The fans' reactions always made me smile. The entire band connected so closely with them. It was a quality that a lot bands lacked.

They finished with Hold On Till May. I sang along softly. It was on one my favorite songs on the entire album. Most of the fans loved it because of the line Darling, you'll be okay, but my favorite part was whenever Vic sang But tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again. That lyric held so much emotion in it.

"You okay?" Justin asked, putting his hand on the small of my back comfortingly. He looked genuinely concerned.

I breathed deeply, and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so," I said. I leaned against him, shifting my weight onto my left foot.

"Kellin's worried about you. You've been acting weird lately."

I had forgotten that Kellin didn't know about Vic and I. Maybe that was for the best though.

"Tell him I'm fine. I'm just a little stressed, that's all," I commented, smiling.

"Cora, you've been staying on Miss May I's bus. You've never stay on anyone's bus unless something's bothering you," he stated.

I just wanted to get out of this situation. I hated lying to the people who meant the world to me. Vic didn't mean what he said. I knew that, but apologizing wasn't exactly my 'thing,' so to speak. I usually just made things worse. Maybe it would be easier just to forgive him.

"I'm fine, really. I just missed them," I lied, shrugging my shoulders.

They finished the song and Tino, Alan, Phil, Austin, and Tinika slowly made their way towards the side of the stage where Justin and I were. Tinika and Austin were still holding hands. Why couldn't every relationship work that perfectly?

"I'm going to go and talk to Kellin," I lied again before Pierce The Veil could make it off the stage. I shoved my way through the small herd of people, and breathed deeply again when I had finally made it to the signing tent. Currently, A Day To Remember was there. I stood next to Alex, and sat on the pavement. He stared at me, confused.

"'You okay?"

That seemed to be the main question today....

I nodded, and put my head between my knees. So many secrets was suffocating. "It's hot outside," I made up anther excuse.

He shrugged his shoulders, and changed his stance; his legs in front of me protectively.

What if I just talked to Vic, in front of Kellin? If I did that, maybe Kellin wouldn't be so worried about me. Or what if I just forgave Vic completely? He deserved forgiveness. I loved him, and he loved me; I knew this. But I couldn't accept the fact that he suggested "time apart" from me. What if he apologized first? Fuck 'what if's,' I should just apologize. I overreacted anyways.

I stood up abruptly. "I'll be back," I said to Alex, before running towards the Pierce The Veil tour bus. I crossed my fingers, hoping that Vic would be there. I wanted to apologize as soon as I could.

"Coraline!" The familiar voice gave me butterflies. It wasn't far away, either. It was relatively close, actually.

I turned around, and came face to face with Vic. His eyes pierced through mine. He saw the apologetic feeling they held, but he began talking anyways.

"I'm so sorry for what I did. I hated the fact of anyone calling you those things. I hated how upset you were over it. I just wanted you to be happy. I just didn't reali-"

"Shut up and kiss me," I demanded, shaking my head.

He grinned widely, and grabbed my face. He gently kissed me, acting as if I would break at any given moment. It held the most passion that any kiss had before. With his warm lips against mine, I pulled his hands away from my cheeks, and laced our fingers together.

I pulled away, but refused to let go of his hands. "I love you," I whispered.

He smiled, and wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me into his chest. "I love you too."

"Promise me," I said, listening to his heartbeat. I missed this so much. I didn't even realize how much I did until now.

He kissed the top of my head. "I promise," he said. He kissed along my jawline, and then finally pecked my lips.

It looks like I had found my way back home again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope your happy with this one. I had to rewrite it three times, because I wanted it to be perfect. There will probably be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, but I just wanted it to be submitted as soon as possible. :3
Could you all do me a really big favor, and check out my new story, The Cheap Bouquet? It would mean the world to me, really. :D

Stay Beautiful xxx