Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

That Smile On My Face? It's Finally Real

"No, Coraline, don't leave me, baby," Vic whined, pushing out his lower lip. His eyes were still closed, and his face was at the crook of my neck. It had been seven days since we had slept with each other; seven days since either of us had gotten much sleep at all.

I sighed. "I've gotta' go talk to Kellin," I said. I didn't really want to leave him, but I had to. Kellin would be pissed if I didn't.

He groaned, and kissed my neck sweetly. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, and pulled me to his side.

I giggled, and pushed him away. I crawled out of the bunk, still fully dressed, and slipped my shoes on. I stretched my arms up, and yawned. "I'll be back soon, okay? Stay sexy," I teased, winking at him. I walked into the lounge.

"Wait!" Vic ran after me, and grabbed my wrist. He turned me around, and crushed his lips to mine. "I love you," He whispered, smiling.

I giggled again, and pecked him on the lips, before laughing loudly. I leaned against his chest, trying to catch my breath as I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He smiled, and held my waist.

"You," I took a deep breath. "You're too cute," I answered, kissing him passionately.

He kissed back, and bit at my bottom lip, his hands making their way into my back pockets.

"I've gotta' go," I laughed softly, and walked outside.

The sun was excruciating. My skin was more tanned that it had ever been before. I hated touring in the beginning of the summer. And, on top of that, we had Warped Tour as soon as this was over.

"Cora, you bitch! What the hell?!" Kellin's voice was annoyed, but far from harsh.

I raised my hands in surrender. "Don't slaughter me," I said, laughing lightly.

"You were drinking again! Katelynn let it slip, and now I'm going t-"

"Do nothing because you're not my dad," I interrupted him, becoming just as annoyed as he was. My annoyed mood was instantly extinguished. "Wait, Kellin? What's today?"

"The twenty fourth," He mumbled. "But that's not the point! You were drinking again, after I told you not to! And what did you do? Did it anywa-!"

I flung my arms around him. I felt so bad that I hadn't remembered. I promised him that I always would, because he never forgot mine. "Happy birthday, Kellin," I mumbled against his shoulder.

He sighed, and hugged me back. "You know, if you keep doing this, I won't ever be able to teach you any lessons," He said, chuckling.

I giggled softly, and pulled away so I could see him. "This is the last night of tour. You're so screwed. I'm going to create the best party ev-"

"No, nothing big. I don't want anything, actually," He interrupted me.

I laughed. "You're funny, Kellin, really. I'm doing this. Now, go do whatever you do so I can get the arrangements around!" I demanded, turning him around and pushing him with all of my strength.

He laughed. "Cora," He whined. "Don't get all stressed about this. I want you to have fun, too," He said, sighing once more.

I scoffed. "Just go," I ordered.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

•\•\ Vic's P.O.V /•/•

All day, Coraline had been rushing around calling people, making reservations, and ordering things. Kellin had told me to watch her, and make sure that she didn't do anything over-the-top but, once Coraline was determined to do something, there was no way you could get her to stop. She was overly-committed to things. it wasn't always a bad quality, though.

"Just be here, please? Kellin would be so happy if you did," Coraline said, talking to someone on the phone. She hook her head.

"No, I know. But you're really good friends. Even if you're late, it would mean the world to him if you came out. It's a two hour drive, I believe. I'll even pay for the gas or whatever - I'd even come and get you myself."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck softly. She didn't pat any attention at all to me, she was too busy.

"Thanks. Okay, see you later. Oh! And, Matty? I really do appreciate this," She smiled widely, before hanging up the phone.

She tilted her head, allowing me to get better access at her skin. She giggled adorably, and moved away from me. She punched in another phone number.

"Coraline," I sighed as she sat on the ground, her back against the floor flatly. I sat next to her, and placed her legs on my lap.

"Is there anyway I could get catering done for a concert-type event?" She went into yet another ramble on the phone.

Once she was finished, she hung up the phone, and sighed. She pushed it across the floor, becoming annoyed with it. She covered her face with her hands.

I pushed her legs off of my lap, and laid next to her. I pulled her close to my chest; as close as she could possibly be. I missed everything about her so much. I was so fortunate that she forgave me. She deserved so much more than me, but she didn't feel that way. I wish she did, because it was true.

She cuddled into my chest, tangled our legs together, and sighed. "I'm so tired," She said, closing her eyes. "I wish I would've remembered, that was I could have done all of this in advance."

I kissed her forehead. "Come on." I placed one arm securely under her knees, and the other one around her shoulders. I stood up, and walked towards our bunk.

She groaned, and kicked her shoes off of her feet.

Once we were in my bunk, I covered her with her blanket, and pulled her against my chest.

"I need to get the catering ready. And I still have to order a cake," She whined, her eyes still closed.

"I'll do it, just get some sleep. Tonight'll be great, I promise," I said, kissing her softly.

She stuck out her bottom lip, causing me to laugh.

"What?" I asked, as she was clearly unhappy with a decision.

"I wanna' cuddle you," She answered, clutching onto my shirt tightly. "I can't sleep without you," She added seriously.

I smiled, and kissed her cheek. "We'll order everything in an hour, sound good?"

She nodded, and set the alarm on my cell phone. She cuddled into my chest, and wrapped her arms tightly around my torso. "I love you," was the last thing she said, before falling asleep.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

•\•\ Cora's P.O.V /•/•

Just as Vic had promised, the night was just as I had hoped. Kellin was laughing and talking with everyone, introducing Katelynn, and thanking everyone for making their way to the venue. The catering had arrived with not a second to spare, along with the cake. The portions were small, but still enough to feed the 50 people who were here.

Most of them were from Warped Tour, with exceptions of a few family members who could afford to come out.

"See, I told you," Vic said, snaking his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, yeah," I laughed. I grabbed his hand, and laced our fingers together, pulling him towards the current group of people Kellin was surrounded with.

"Hey," I smiled at Matty, and hugged him. I know that he was one of Kellin's best friends, and they hadn't seen each other since Warped Tour. Matty Mullins, from Memphis May Fire, had been yet another one of those band guys who found their way into my brotherly love circle.

"Thank you, Matty. Really," I bit my lip, and smiled.

He laughed. "Did you really think I wasn't going to come? I was just joking with you on the phone," He informed, laughing.

I blushed. "I was so worried, and It was early," I defended, hitting his shoulder.

"Two o'clock is early?"

"For tour it is!" I laughed, and stared at Kellin for a moment. "Where's Katie?" I asked, becoming curious.

"Here," She smiled, as she walked towards us; a plate full of food in her hands.

I laughed softly.

"Hey, Cora? Kellin and I want to talk to you about something," She said, glancing at Kellin, and then back at me.

I nodded once, and tightened my grip on Vic's hand. I pulled him out of the small circle, and the four of us walked towards the table with food on it.

"Yes...?" I encouraged after a few moments of silence. As I waited, I ate a few chips from the rather large bowl on the table.

"Katelynn and I," Kellin sighed.

"Just say it for fucks sake," I demanded.

He laughed. "Coraline,"

I knew it was serious. He never used my real name unless something was making him nervous.

"You're gonna' be an aunt..." He mumbled, staring at the ground, avoiding my gaze as much as he could.

"Kellin motherfucking Bostwick . You ass, look at me," I demanded, a smile on my face.

He hesitantly looked at me, his eyes worried.

"You're going to be the best fucking father ever, you know that?" I laughed, and pulled him into a tight hug. I was so happy for him. I didn't worry about his parenting skills, because he was a great person all around. There would never be a better father than him, I could already tell.

He smiled. "Thanks, Cora," He said.

I pulled Katelynn into a hug, too, and kissed her cheek. "I'd say congratulations, but that's so mainstream."

For the rest of the night, everyone just talked among each other. it had been way too long since I had seen my best friends, and my family. I had spent a lot of time with Tinika and Austin, though. I had a little too much to drink, but I had fun. Which was what I wanted.

"I can't wait to sleep in a fuckin' bed," I said, stumbling onto the tour bus.

Vic laughed, and pulled on my belt loops, kissing me fiercely. He smiled against my lips, as he pushed me on the sofa. He pushed his hips against mine, and I let a faint moan escape. He kissed my neck sweetly, leaving a trail of kisses as his lips moved to my collar bone. I pushed him off of me, and he fell onto the floor. I giggled, before getting up, and sitting on his hips. I pulled my shirt off, and kissed him again. He pulled away, and cupped my cheeks.

"We'll be home in a few hours," He said, smirking at me.

I sighed loudly. "You're kidding, right?"

He chuckled, and shook his head. "It'll be better when we get home," He kissed me softly, and stood up.

"I hate you," I said, throwing my head back in anguish.

"I love you too," He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a tease. xD
Okay, here's a chapter. Another one might, possibly, be up this weekend. :D
Thanks to the beautiful commentors;
@ Zirara
@ sammidoo

Thanks guys. c:

Stay beautiful xxx