Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

***ing Perfect

Taking a break from touring had been good for me. Even if it wasn't long, it was defiantly needed. Kellin had decided that I was "too stressed" and should stay home for the first few days of Warped Tour, until there were back in the California area. Tinika had decided to stay with me, so she went home, quickly packed her things for Warped, and now the both of our things sat at the bottom of the staircase in Austin's house. Tinika and I had done absolutely nothing while we were home. We sat around, ate junk food, watched movies, and talked all day. We had talked about everything that came to mind; relationships, sex, insecurities, bands, tour, internet stars, celebrities, music, fashion trends, current events: anything and everything.

"Do you think Kellin will be a good dad?" I asked, my legs dangling over the top of the sofa, and my head hanging off of the edge. We were watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince currently.

"Yeah, I think he will. He'll be protective, though," She answered, laughing softly.

I smiled. "Katelynn's lucky. Kellin wouldn't ever hurt her, or even think about it. She's got it easy," I said, sighing.

"Are you still fucked about that thing with Vic?" She stared at me for a moment before I could answer.

"No, but I was thinking. What if Vic and I had a kid? Would he leave me if people started being bitches again?" I sat up straight, and had to focus my eyes for a moment as the blood rushed out of my head.

"Vic's a good guy, Cora. He only suggested leaving you because he saw how upset you were. He blamed it on himself," She said, taking a sip of her soda.

"I know." I dropped the subject, and desperately searched for a new one. "What about you and Austin? Have you guys ever fought before? Obviously not in front of anyone." I had never seen them angry with each other. They seemed to love each other more each day.

She laughed. "Yeah, we have. One time, we got into a small argument, and I left for a few hours. It was only to clear my head, and maybe get a few drinks, but Austin flipped his shit and freaked out when I got back." She laughed again. "And I actually think that argument started because I wanted him to choose what to have for dinner," She added.

"See, all these relationships are so close to perfect, and mine's a roller coaster," I said, licking my lips.

"Cora, come on now. Vic knew he had you wrapped around his finger a long time ago. He still tries to impress you every chance he gets," She stated.

"We should head to the venue," I suggested, avoiding the subject. I hated that, sometimes, my insecurities would get the best of me.

She nodded once, and turned the TV off. She stood up, slipped her shoes on, and grabbed her soda before walking into the kitchen.

I yawned, and stood up. I grabbed my hoodie from the back of the sofa, and put it on, zipping it up half way. I quickly slipped my Toms on, and grabbed my cell phone, slipping it into the back pocket of my jeans. I walked towards the door, and grabbed my bag.

"Ready?" I asked, as she walked next to me to get her things.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." She nodded, and we walked outside. She locked the door, and we put our things into the car. As we drove to the venue, everything was silent except for the Bring Me The Horizon disc playing.

"My stomach hurts, is that normal?" I asked, leaning my head against the back of the seat.

She laughed. "Yeah, Austin always makes me nervous. But, once you see him you won't be nervous anymore," She answered, smiling at me.

The car slowly came to a stop, and we both got out. I grabbed my bag from the back as she did, and we began walking towards the buses.

"Hey, what about your car?" I asked, the thought just now finding it's way into my mind.

"My brother's coming to get it after work with one of his friends," she answered. We finally found the Of Mice & Men bus, and walked inside. I had guessed that they were performing, because it was completely vacant.

We placed our bags on the floor, and rushed back outside. My heart pounded against my chest, and my stomach was doing complete flips now.

"Tickets, please," A man stopped Tinika and I.

"Erm, we don't have any. But, if you go ask anyone of the performers, they'll tell you that we know them. I'm Coraline Qui-"

"You're not getting in without a ticket," He said, his voice harsh.

"Can we pay for them here?" Tinika asked, her voice much more calm than mine would have ever been.

"Nope, we're sold out."

"Fuck. Shit. Okay, what're we supposed to do?" I asked, panic rising in the back of my throat.

"Oh, hey! They're with me," Beau beckoned the two of us forward. I could feel my stomach relax again.

"Go on," The security guard said, letting us through the gate and sighing in defeat.

"Oh, and by the way, you might want to protect the buses a little bit better," Tinika said, laughing before walking through the gate.

I threw my arms around Beau's sweaty neck. "Ohmygod, I seriously thought we weren't going to be able to get inside!"

He laughed. "No problem, your brother sent me looking for you, actually. He should be waiting to go on stage for King For A Day. Pierce is stage eight, Of Mice is stage twelve." He informed the two of us, pointing in the directions that we should go.

We thanked him quickly, and made our way through the rather large crowd. "Text me later," I said, as we approached stage eight.

Tinika nodded, and I turned towards the stage. It took a while for me to actually get to the stage, through the crowds of performers, fans, and security guards.

"Kellin," I breathed, hugging him as tight as my strength would allow me. He, too, was immensely sweaty. It was gross, but I didn't complain.

"Where the hell were you? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago!"

I just laughed. "I love you," I said, pulling out of his embrace.

He smiled. "I love you too, but I've gotta' go." He ran out onstage, and screamed into the microphone.

I smiled brightly. They were all so content when they were on stage. It was as if they belonged there. Like that's where they felt good about themselves, where everything was okay and there wasn't a single problem in the entire world. On stage, you could watch the happiness glint in their eyes.

I sang along as they finished up the set. And, once Kellin finished, I talked to him as I waited for Vic. It might have only been a week or two, but I missed him more than I thought I would've. He was so annoying, but I loved him more than I loved myself. I would do absolutely anything for my brother. And I hoped he knew that.

Pierce finished off the set, and ran off stage. Vic pulled me into a tight embrace, and lifted my feet off of the ground. I squealed like a little kid, as I buried my face into his shoulder. He was even sweatier than Kellin or Beau, but I didn't mind at all.

He put me down, and cupped my cheeks, kissing me passionately. I kissed back, and put my hands over his.

He pulled away, and kissed my nose. He kissed both of my cheeks, before planting another quick kiss on my lips. "I love you," He whispered, smiling.

I giggled. "I love you too," I replied, pulling his hands from my face and lacing our fingers together.

"What, no love for us?" Jaime asked, sticking out his lower lip in a little kid way.

I laughed. "Come here," I said, hugging him. I beckoned Mike and Tony over, too, and they both hugged me tightly.

"Guys, a girl's gotta' breathe," I panted.

They laughed, and pulled away. How fucking perfect was my life right now? Everything turned out okay. Even if I went through hell to get here, and wanted to give up several times. But, because of my friends and family, I pushed through.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, last chapter.
I met above and beyond my goals, and I really couldn't have without you guys. <3
legitimately, you're the best readers ever.
Stay Beautiful xxx