Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

I'll Miss You

The last day of tour was always the most emotional. Most of the girls on tour cried. The show's were always the best. Everyone hugged each other a lot. No one left without hugging everyone. Whether you liked them or not, you hugged. Tour mates are family.

"There you go." I said, handing Michael Vampire his cell phone back, my number programmed into it. He gave me my cell phone back, and thanked me.

"It's no problem. We should party sometime." I said, smiling. He nodded, and walked to another group of people.

The sun shone brightly down on us all. The sun rays weren't unbearably hot like usual. They were a comfortable warmth. Kind of like the spring feeling, except at the end of summer. The leftover strings from my cut off jeans tickled my knees, as I yawned and stretched. My Toms made soft scratching noise on the black pavement as I walked over to Tinika and Austin, who had been talking to Levi and B.J from Miss May I.

"Hey," I mumbled sleepily. Tinika smiled, and nudged my elbow.

Without any warning at all Levi and B.J hugged me forcefully, causing me to fall to the ground. I laughed at their actions, but made no effort to get up. I just simply hugged them back. They both got up, and held their hands out. I gladly took them, and hoisted myself up, still laughing.

"Okay, that was -officially- the best hug ever!" I exclaimed, my laughter slowly dying down. They chuckled, and I clapped Austin on the shoulder.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, glancing at the others around us.

He nodded. "Sure." He smiled, and dropped his arm from around Tinika's shoulders.

I smiled softly at her, and walked away with Austin. He began speaking before I had had a chance to turn around and look at him.

"What's up? Should I be worried? Cora?" He asked when I hadn't answered any of his questions.

I stopped walking, but waited a moment before I turned around, and stared at him. "You're - such -an - idiot!" I whispered loudly, cutting off every word like a sentence.

"What'd I do?" He asked, raising his hands in surrender,

I hit his shoulder roughly and scoffed. "Shut up you moron! Do you not like her?" I whispered, motioning to Tinika, trying not to let anyone overhear us.

"Of coarse I do. You know that." He rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. "I actually think I love her." He mumbled under his breath.

I couldn't resist the smile on my face. "No shit Sherlock. Of coarse you do. Why won't you ask her out?" I was slowly becoming impatient with him.

"Because! Do you not understand that I love her? If she doesn't like me back, if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend, if she doesn't see me as anything more than a best friend, I'm screwed! I'll ruin everything!" He answered, his voice just above a whisper.

The angry tone of his voice made me uneasy. I glanced at the ground. "I'm sorry." I said, shifting my stance nervously.

He pulled me into a warm, unexpected hug. "Shut up." He chuckled, and pulled away. "Just give me some time, okay?"

I nodded, and smiled. He squeezed my shoulder in comfort, and began walking away.

"I'm still going to be impatient about this!" I called after him, causing him to roll his eyes before returning to Levi, B.J and Tinika.

The scratching sound of my charcoal black Toms continued as I walked towards Tony, Mike, Vic, Jaime, and Jesse. I leaned against Vic and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I crossed my arms over my chest, and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I mumbled, looking at the ground again. I hate leaving them. Especially Vic. Over the years, he had become one of my very close friends. Closer than the rest of the Pierce The Veil members.

Vic kissed the top of my head. "It'll be fine." He attempted to comfort me. Just the sound of his voice did the trick.

We stood in silence for a while. It wasn't awkward, it was more full of grief, yet contentment. Warped Tour was over and it was time to go home, time to leave our friends and family. But it was time to go home to the people we grew up with, the people who cared for us our entire lives.

"Fifteen minutes guys." The tour manager said, filling the silence.

I sighed. "Alright, what're we doing? We're standing her being little bitches on the last day of Warped Tour. I say we make the best of it." I suggested, receiving smiles.

Jaime held his hand up as a gesture, and grinned widely. "Yeah!" He said, as I high-fived him. His dimples had stuck out courageously, causing me to giggle softly.

I walked with Vic to the stage, our hands locked together.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

•\•\ Vic's P.O.V /•/•

I rubbed the back of Coraline's hand with my thumb. As the fans began cheering, and Mike walked on stage, I pulled her into a tight hug. Her blue-black, strawberry scented hair sweeping over my face lightly in the wind. The closer I was to her, the harder it was to breath. My heart paced quickly, and my lungs felt like they weren't functioning whatsoever.

"You'll do great." She whispered, pulling away and kissing my cheek.

I smiled, and ran on stage. I know she had wanted this to be the best performance of the Tour, but I couldn't think about anything but her. Anything I did anymore was because of her. I wanted to be there for her constantly. She was just so perfect.

Before I knew it, the set was over. I walked off stage after Tony, and was engulfed Coraline in a hug.

"Woah woah woah! Back up! You're all sweaty and gross!" She exclaimed, her hands on my chest, attempting to push me
away.

I laughed, and let her go. She giggled cutely, and smiled her beautiful smile. "You did great." She said.

I grinned and thanked her. "You were a great enthusiast." I complimented her.

Her cheeks turned a light shade of red, causing me to smile brightly. She was so adorable.

•\•\ Cora's P.O.V /•/•

"Hey, Cora! Lets go!" Jack called from the van. Sleeping With Sirens had finished their set an hour ago, and I had gotten lucky to stay here this long.

"Alright!" I yelled. I sighed in annoyance, and turned to face Vic. I no loner cared about how sweaty he was. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you." I whispered, biting my lip to fight back tears.

He pulled away, as if he had read my mind. "Hey," he pushed my hair behind my ear. "We'll see each other soon. I promise. Take care of Kellin for me. God knows he can't take care of himself." He joked.

I smiled, and he kissed my cheek. "Soon. I promise." He pulled me into another tight hug.

"Cora!" This time, it was Tinika. That's when I knew I needed to go.

"Bye, I sighed, and walked towards the bus, where Tinika was waiting for me.

"I thought you were going with Austin?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

She shook her head. "No, I never said that." She stared at me, confusion being the dominant
expression.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath. "Nothing." I mentally cursed at myself, and felt like screaming at Austin. He had chickened out. He was supposed to ask her to stay with him until the next tour.

"Sorry I'm late. I just had to-"

"Have a kissy moment with Vic." Justin teased, earning a hit on the arm from Kellin.

I glared at him. "Asshole." I sneered.

"Anyways, I've got to talk to you." Tinika put an end to the insults, and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards the bunks.

"Wha-?"

"What the hell was that?" She whispered, cutting my sentence short.

"What was what?" I asked, completely confused.

"You and Vic!" she crossed her arms over her chest.

I turned scarlet. "Shhh!" I yelled. "Okay okay. I'll tell you, but not here. I'll..." I thought for a moment. "I'll text you everything," I said, as we walked back into the lounge.

I pulled about my phone, and sat on the floor in front of Jesse. Tinika did the same, except she sat across the room. The tips of my Toms touching her Vans.

Cora: I think I like him. I think he's adorable. And he's always been there for me. He's just...I don't know.

She stated at me for a moment, before touching the keyboard on her iPhone.

Tinika: What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me before?! I could have asked him out for you!!

I sighed, before texting her back.

Cora: No! Don't ever do that! He doesn't like me me like that. I'm not an idiot!

"Are you guys texting each other?" Kellin asked, as soon as I hit send.

"What? Oh, uh, no." I lied.

He shook his head. "I don't even want to know." He mumbled.

I laid my head against Jesse's knees, and sighed. "I need food." I groaned.

He looked at me. "What am I supposed to do about that?" He asked.

"I don't know! You figure it out!" I said, standing up, and walking towards my bunk. "I'm going to sleep." I groaned, grabbing my navy blue blanket from the book bag on the floor. I climbed into the closest bunk, which happened to be Kellin's. I wrapped myself in the soft blanket, and held the corner of it against my face. The blanket was a security thing. Kellin had given it to me on my third birthday, and I've had it ever since.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Babe. Get up." Tinika shoved my shoulder, and grabbed her wallet from her bags.

I groaned, and forced myself up. I stretched my arms, and bent backwards a little bit. My shirt revealed the bottom of my pale stomach, and I yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked, hugging my torso.

Tinika shrugged her shoulders. "Like 2 AM. We're in Kansas. Halfway home. We're going to eat though." She answered, sighing heavily.

She was obviously tired of being in a van with all guys for around thirteen hours. I made a mental note to stay awake with her for the rest of the twenty five hours. Nevada to Michigan had always been one of the worst trips.

"Jesus christ." I groaned, walking into the restaurant and squinting my eyes from the bright fluorescent lights.

We both walked over to the large table everyone was sitting at, and a waiter made his way over to us.

"What can I get you to drink tonight?" He asked, staring at Gabe, who was sitting at the end of the table.

"Pepsi." He answered.

"Water."

"Coke"

"Pepsi."

"Pepsi."

"Water."

"And what can I can you, pretty lady?" He asked me. I felt like punching him in the face.

"She'll have orange juice, now move along!" Kellin shoed him loudly, taking advantage of the fact that we were the only ones in the restaurant.

"She's nineteen!" Jack and Justin called after him, as he walked away.

I sighed. "Pig." I mumbled.

"You're already practically taken." Tinika teased under her breath.

I laughed. "Bitch." I teased back.

We ordered our food, and ate impatiently. I hadn't realized how hungry I really was, until the food had arrived. Silence filled the air, as we finished our food

Once we were finished, we quickly got back in the van and continued our trip home.

Two girls.
Five guys.
Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this has been delayed. I've got exams next week, and if I don't pass each of them, I'm going to fail this grade. I'll try to get as many chapters up as I can. Promise (;

Thanks to the commenters:
@ Zirara
@ NervousHolyGhost
@ LipstikLullabies
@ sammiedoo

Could you do me a really big favor? Hit that 'recommend' button up there? It'd definetly give me the courage to continue this story.
Stay Beautiful xxx