Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

Enviously Happy

With my head hanging over the edge of the bed, I sighed loudly. I began drumming the beat of Hell Above on my stomach. All I could think about was Vic, and it was really pathetic. Tinika sat next to me, her legs crossed over one another. Her thumbs swept across the screen of her cell phone quickly, and the smile on he face had been there for hours. After a second or two of even more boredom, I grabbed her phone from her, and began texting. As soon as I hit send, Tinika grabbed her hone back.

"What the hell was that? I was texting Autstin!" She exclaimed, her annoyance obvious.

I grinned evilly. "He's going to have to go without you for a few hours! Get dressed." I said, standing up and walking over to my closet.

She sighed softly. "Where are we going?" she asked, joining me in my closet in a search for clothes.

"Shopping." I answered, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans, and a Sleeping With Sirens tank top.

She didn't reply, but simply picked out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and an Of Mice & Men tee shirt.

I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth. As I waited for Tinika to finish up, I walked into Kellin's room. He was leaning against the bed frame, texting someone. I sat next to him, and leaned over to see his phone. He quickly pulled it away, out of my view.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Kellin, should I be worried?" I asked, curiously.

He shook his head. "Nope. I've met a girl. So you can mind your own." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

I sighed. "Fine. But just know this; if you get hurt, I'm going to butcher her. And I don't want to get blood in my hair." I joked, laughing a little bit.

"Don't do that. You're always in trouble for something. Killing someone isn't something you want to be known for." He warned, pointing a finger in my face.

I laughed. "Anyways, I'll be back. I'm going to go to the mall with Tinika." I got up from his bed, and walked back into the hallway and into my room.

"Be careful!" He called, as I entered my room. Tinika stood in the center of my bedroom. Her phone in her hands, her perfect smile on her face. She giggled, and her thumbs swept over the face of her phone again.

I walked over to her, and snatched her phone from her hands. "If I can't talk to Vic, you can't talk to Austin. Simple as that." I gave her an innocent smile, and shut her phone off.

"We're going to have fun. No contact with the world. Just you and me." I said, throwing her phone gently on my bed.

She sighed, but gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry. Alright, let's go."

I slipped on a pair of either Kellin's or Tinika's Vans (I had no recollection of who's was who's), and walked to the car with Tinika.

The ride there was silent, other than Bless The Fall singing quietly from the side speakers. Our mall wasn't too extravagant. It didn't have multiple floors, but the floor it did have, ran longer than most. You'd always run into a few people you'd known in high school, a few douche bags who'll hit on you, and even a few bitches who look at you like you're the Antichrist. Other than the downsides though, it's pretty fun. You don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks, because you'll most likely never see them again. You don't have to worry about being mature because, once again, you'll most likely never see anyone again.

"Alright, Hot Topic then the food court. I'm hungry. Oh! And I want to stop by Forever 21 too. They've got these really cool knitted rainbow rubber bracelet things." I said, trying to describe the bracelets I had seen before, but failed majorly.

"Mkay." Tinika said simply, looking at the hundreds of people around us.

As we walked to Hot Topic, I saw a few people I had recognized. All of which I had no intention of ever speaking to.

Tinika and I searched around the dim-light store. I had already grabbed a chrome, studded belt and an Asking Alexandria tee shirt. I looked around the store for Tinika, and quickly spotted the top of her purple hair.

I walked over to her, and smiled. She had been looking at the CD's. She had a few in her hands already. She bit her lip, and sighed.

"Crown The Empire, or Bless The Fall?" She asked glancing at me.

I smiled. "I'd go with Bless The Fall, but that's just me." I answered, before finding my way to the bracelets.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"Okay, I love you so much for that. It was needed. But I need my phone back." Tinika held her hand out, and showed an apologetic expression on her face.

I smiled. "Babe, it's fine. Talk to your boyfr-"

"He's not my boyfriend!" She interrupted me. "Even thought I want him to be." She mumbled under her breath.

I grinned, and placed her phone in her hands. "Oh, I know." I said, shaking my head.

We both placed our things on the floor, and I began sorting mine into my closet. I was content with the current situation. Doing something in complete silence, nothing but Vic on my mind. I had to admit, I envied Tinika for being able to talk to Austin constantly. But I was extremely happy that she had found someone she loved, who loved her back.

I had texted Vic for the past week. He never replied. I hated depending on someone for happiness. It made me feel like I was dependent on the person, which I was. I just hated admitting it. I've always had problems admitting that I was wrong, or that I needed anything or anyone other than myself.

Vic obviously did't feel the same way about me as I did. It wasn't hard to detect. I didn't love him. No, I didn't love anyone other than My immediate family, and Tinika. I wouldn't let myself love anyone else. You get hurt too much letting anyone you can't count on into your heart.

Who am I kidding? I love him. He's so perfect. And I'm so fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is more of a filler-chapter. So, It's kind of boring. Anyways, things get better in the next few chapters. Promise!

Thanks to the commentor:
@ Zirara

And the recommendor:
@ nika629

Stay Beautiful xxx