Status: A work in progress :D

Southern Constellations

No Longer A Dream

I turned in my current position, and moaned. Vic wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter, and I could feel the smile on his face. I wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't. Kellin had let him sleep in my room last night. I always thought it was weird, because Kellin never liked me being around any guy. But with Vic, it was different. It was as if Kellin almost...approved of it.

"Get up! Get up! We have more visitors and I'm not sure how we're all going to fit in this house!" Kellin yelled, clapping his hands above his head, and taking a big gulp of breath after.

I groaned. "Who?" I asked, opening my eyes for the first time, although Vic and I had been up for ten minutes already.

"Get up and you'll see!" Kellin answered, walking out of my room.

I chuckled, and wriggled out of Vic's grasp. I quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans, and left the Miss May I shirt I had been sleeping in on. I couldn't care less if Vic had watched me change.

I stumbled out of my room, and yawned. My head was spinning slightly. After a second or two, I finally acknowledged the four tall figures standing in front of me. I recognized them as Of Mice & Men. Alan, Tino, Aaron, and Phil all stood before me.

I threw myself into Phil's arms. "Oh my god! What're you doing here?" I asked, completely bewildered.

"Just to visit," Alan began to answer. Tino finished the sentence for him though.

"but Austin had a much more explainable excuse." He grinned, almost in a teasing way.

I noticed Austin's absence. "Where is he?" I asked, confused.

"He's here."

"With his girlfriend."

The two voices I had recognized came from behind me. Austin kissed Tinika on the cheek lightly, and smiled as if he had never gotten a better gift.

I screamed like a small girl. "Oh my god! Finally!" I laughed, and noticed the slight pain in my cheeks from smiling so much.

"Yep!" Austing verified, pecking Tinika on the lips.

"NO PDA!" I yelled, resisting the urge to hug them both.

They both chuckled, and Austin wrapped his arm around Tinika's waist, pulling her closer than she had already been.

I grinned, and gave in. "Okay okay! You can film porn here! I'm just so happy for you guys!" I said, throwing my arms around the both of them, although my short arms didn't go completely around the two of them.

"Please don't do that." Kellin groaned, chuckling a bit.

Tinika, Austin and I laughed. I looked over to see Vic, and Tony talking. With all of these people here, I still noticed the absence of my familia. Jesse, Jack, Gabe, and Justin were all missing. And because of this, I couldn't ignore the empty feeling in my heart.

"Are you alright, babe?" Tinika asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded. "Yeah, but the crew isn't here." I answered, pushing my bottom lip out like a two year old.

"Kellin!" Tinika called, waving him over to the three of us. She squeezed Austin's hand, and walked away with Kellin into another room.

"Congrats, man! You've got something lucky going for you two. Just know this; even if I love you like a brother, I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt her. I will chop your dick off, and feed it to my cat."

"You don't have a cat!"

"I'll buy one!"

We both laughed, and he hugged me. Austin had always been a lot like Kellin in many ways. The protective brother side really stuck out in his personality, but there was always the best friend side, too. And that was always the most dominant side.

"Hey, Coraline. I'll be back." Kellin said, grabbing the keys from the sofa as Tinika and he returned from the other room.

"Where are you going?" I asked, curiously.

"To get the 'crew,' duh." He repeated the word I had used for them, causing me smile.

I smiled, and mouthed a thank you to Tinika. I walked into the kitchen, and scanned through the items inside, before getting an idea. I grabbed a few beers, and passed them out. This is just the beginning.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

"I keep putting together, what we've lost But pieces keep falling one by one Cause this life has us holding on For tomorrow then it's gone. For tomorrow then I'm gone!" The radio sang, as we all laughed together.

I collided with Gabe for what seemed the thousandth time, and fell to the floor laughing.

For the past hour Gabe, Kellin, Tinika, Austin, Jaime, Vic, Jack, Alan, and I had been sliding around on the tile floor of the kitchen in our socks. it was one of the best times I had ever had. I was with my best friends, and I was drunk. It made everything so much funnier.

"Hey! Turn it up!" I yelled, causing Mike to laugh.

"I'm leaving the same way I came in Looking forward but I can't see straight It's just like I know where I'm going It's just like me to fool myself I'm right here bitch!" I yelled. I've never been so happy to buy a Bless The Fall album in my entire life.

Tony laughed at me, as well as Alan, Phil, and Jesse. This was the best celebration I had ever had in my entire life. It was the one time I could be completely myself. It was the one time I hadn't had felt worthless, because Vic didn't like me. When I was wasted, and could barely see straight, I felt like he loved me. It was no longer a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to write this chapter THREE times.
I hate asking, but please comment and recommend. It means so much to me when you do. <3

Thanks to the commentor:
@ Zirara

Stay Beautiful xxx