Status: active i guess c:

Stuck

t h i g h h i g h s o c k s

"Wake the fuck up you lazy bitch, we're here!" Said a voice right in her ear. Lennon jumped, being pulled out of a very smutty dream featuring Johnny Depp, glaring at the wall until her eyes focused enough for her to see who had woken her.

"Fuck off man." She snapped at Adam, who merely chuckled; the whole band knew what Lennon was like when it came to sleep. She looked around the already messy bus, lip curling with distaste at the empty pizza box that wasn't there when she had fallen asleep, and also looked at the windows, grinning when she saw other buses outside. "LET'S GO!" She shouted happily, suddenly feeling much more awake. Their overly gay tour manager, Luca, barked something at her that she didn't bother to listen to, as she leaped not-so-gracefully over the couch and to the door, pulling it open with a bang.

Ahh.

Fresh air.

Lennon looked around at the other people there, recognizing a lot of faces. She was glad she was good at hiding her emotions, as otherwise she might have made shouted with excitement when she saw a few of her favourite bands. Damn, there was a lot of people.

Not really caring that she was only wearing thigh-high socks, very short shorts and a long baggy Batman shirt, she stepped outside and walked around the sitting area Luca had set up, plopping down into one of the armchairs. Pulling a black hairtie from her wrist, she tied her long pink hair in a top knot.

Cameron sat dsown next to her, basking in the warm glow of the sun. "This is gonna be great, Len. I think this could make things better."

Even though she had no idea what 'thing' he was talking about, she knew that he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of short prologue-y thing, don't worry, the chapters will be muuuuuuch longer.