Status: active i guess c:

Stuck

b a t m a n t o p s

"You have a signing later, at 4pm, so meet back here at 3:45? Other than that, you're free to do as you want. But I swear," Warned Luca, "If you're not here at 3:45 I will kill your first born child." Lennon rolled her eyes.

"Yes, mother." She answered sarcastically, before standing up and stretching.

"Damn, girl." Commented Cam, staring at line of skin that had been revealed when she had lifted her arms up. She mock-glared at him, but chuckled all the same. She never took Cameron's sexual commetns seriously, it was all fun and games to him; every band needs a player, right?

She wandered onto the bus, treading carefully and watching out for any food. Or condoms. You can never be to careful, right? Walking into what she would call 'her' room, she pulled out her converse and slipped them on, then put on her favourite bracelet and was ready to go.

"Losers, I'm going to walk around." She called, when she got back outside. They all responded with their own mumbled forms of 'ok' and she took that as a go, walking off in the direction other people seemed to be heading. Lennon struggled to hold in a squeal of excitement as she passed Sam Carter of Architects, one of her all time favourite bands. Even more so, when he nodded his head and smiled at her with recognition; that sort of knowing smile that welcomed you into the music family, saying 'yeah, you're the lead singer of Don't Touch, hey.'

Scream.

There were a few makeshift signs saying 'merch tent' with arrows on, so she followed them for a while, smiling happily at those who smiled at her. She nervously pulled down her shorts so they were more visible, but was comforted to see Tay Jardine or We Are The In Crowd wearing clothes similar to hers. She grinned at the singer, who grinned back and even lifted a hand to wave - the fangirl in Lennon was rising up, she could feel it. Not too long ago, she wasn't in this part of the camp, she was in the other part; amongst the other fans, standing in the audience, not on the stage. She was amazed to have made it this far.

Lennon could see the merch tent not too far away, and awkwardly hovered around the back entrance, not feeling up to talking to too many fans while wearing what she was and after a long bus journey. Bleh. She watched the merch guys do their thing, and the way different people reacted. Some were hysterical - it seemed someone from one of the bands was also selling - but some were cool and casual, smiling sweetly at whoever was there and acting like meeting a band member was the norm.

She wished she could have been like that the first time she went to Warped.

"Nice legs." Said a voice from behind her, and she spun around, her eyes already narrowed angrily. But her witty retort got stuck in her throat as she took in Austin Carlile standing in front of her, smiling jokingly. Immediately, Lennon calmed down and took it as a joke, chuckling as though Austin Carlile commenting on your legs is an everyday thing.

"Thanks, I guess?" She phrased it as a question.

He stepped forward and leaned against the back of the tent with her. "You're the singer from Don't Touch, right?" He asked.

"That's me, at your service."

"Damn, I've gotta say, you have a really powerful voice."

Lennon felt her eyes widen ever so slightly and her heart pump fast, but she tried to keep her feelings unnoticeable.

"Thanks, that really means a lot." Play it cool, Lennon, play it cool. "You were the first band I moshed at!"

He laughed, grinning and showing her his white teeth. "Was it fun?"

"Not really, I was trampled." She chuckled bitterly, remembering the bruises she had after the OM&M concert.

The frown on his face made her puzzled. "I hate the fans for doing that. If they aren't there to respect each other, I'd rather them leave. I'm sorry that happened to you." He told her, and she was surprised that he actually sounded genuine. She pulled her hair down from the bun - a thing she did way too often - and brushed her hand through the loose waves, then stood in a comfortable silence with Austin as they watched the fans wander about.

"So, we're having a party on our bus tonight. You and your band should come." He suggested, turning his head to look at her.

She held in a scream as she nodded, saying, "Yeah, sounds good. What time?"

"Get there 9ish?"

"We'll be there. I'll go tell them now, see you then?"

"See ya, Legs." She laughed at the affectionate nickname, the teenager inside of her squealing.

And as she was walking away, she couldn't hold in the toothy grin that made it's way onto her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ew short one again.