Clarity

High dive into frozen waves

I loved him and there wasn’t much that anyone could do about it. If he loved me back, great that’s perfect for me—but the last time a checked a relationship is between the two who are involved romantically, not those who are around them. And maybe it was wrong, maybe it wasn’t—but was it not said that the love we want most but cannot have lasts the longest, hurts the most, and feels the strongest?

I will not say that I knew what I was doing, because I didn’t at first—I had no idea what I had gotten myself into, and neither did he. It was a bar for Christ sakes! We are above the drinking age, grown up and with well-developed brains to understand that we could get into so much hell for what we were doing.

The day he walked in Tina’s bar, I knew immediately that he was going to change my life. When he flashed his dimples my way, I felt it deep down in my heart that someday he and I would cross paths again. And when I had accepted that drink and followed him onto the dance floor, I realized that this man was going to change my life; and he has. I will not once regret the decision I made.

I cannot say the same for him, but I know deep down in my heart that this was how it was supposed to be. So you can point fingers at me, laugh or look disgusted as you walk by me—but mark my words, I found love and though it may have been my professor, I was willing to fight for it.

Would you fight for love if it gave you the chance?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so re-written, a new look and a beautiful plot line that you will find out if you stick around ;)