I Need You, To Tell Me The Truth

One Winged Angel

I sat in the car the next day looking out the window as my mother drove me back from my therapy session. She was in protection mode from what happened last night.

"Are you cold?" she questioned.

I sighed "No mom, I'm fine," I replied with my usual attitude. She pulled into the parking lot of the Wal-Mart getting out waiting for me. I undid my seat belt and walked out slowly, I put my hands in my pockets and walked with her.

While we were walking in the store a herd of prep people walked past us pointing and giggling at me. "Anime freak," I heard one of them say. Maybe that could have been because of my custom made hoodie my mother got for me one Christmas that had Sephiroth and Cloud on the front, with the rest of the gang on the back. I turned around to say something but my mother pulled me back.

"Do what your doctor said," she replied, I growled closing my eyes and quietly counted to ten. In doing that I bumped into someone.

"Watch it!" I yelled at them. I opened my eyes and looked up. It was Gerard again, this time with his mother.

"Sorry," he replied back looking at me with concern I rolled my eyes and stood there as my mom started talking to his.

They laughed and were talking more soon enough we were all shopping together. Gerard would look at me then look away.

I saw him begin to say something "Don't talk to me," I replied back to him.

"Adriana, why don't you go pick our a new game for your PS2 okay," I heard my mom say. I gladfully agreed and walked away to the electronics section.