I Need You, To Tell Me The Truth

Death Goes to Disco

I stood in the section where all the games were, I sighed looking at them wondering what to get. Sighing again I went to the Wal-mart assistant asking him for Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. He opened the glass case and handed it to me. I took it from him and walked away going up and down the aisles. I stopped looking at the DVD I really wanted, for being the baby of the family and all such things, this was one thing I couldn't get.

"So your into anime?" I heard a familiar voice question. I looked over and saw Gerard walking towards me. I huffed and walked away.

"I'm into Final Fantasy anime," I replied back.

"Why?" he questioned catching up to me.

"Because, why do you care," I replied back.

"Just wondering," he replied back.

"Well don't wonder, don't worry about it, don't tried to get involved and don't talk to me," I replied leaving him there and walking away.

Gerard's POV

I watched her walk away feeling worse than I did, I sighed walking back to the electronics section going back to where she was standing. I looked at the DVD box, 36 dollars, who cares I had enough money for lots of things, I grabbed it and walked away.

"There you are," I heard my mother say as I approached her at the line. "Whats that?" she questioned me.

"Oh something for a friend," I replied back taking it to a self check out counter and paying for it.

Adriana's POV

I sat in the car looking out the window as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Soooo," my mom started.

"So what?" I questioned her.

"So that, Gerard sure grew up didn't he," she replied back.

"Yea," I replied glaring a little. "Apparently he also thinks he can leave then all of a sudden come back to think everything is fine, just fine dandy....dilly dally shilly shally," I replied irritated. My mom sighed knowing not to press on anymore.