Status: incomplete

This Is What I Want

13.

I couldn’t believe he was being so difficult. I hadn’t asked or even implied that I had thought about changing.

I entertained the idea as I prepared for my shower.

What would it be like? Would it hurt? How would I die?

The questions continued to race through my head as I stepped into the shower. The hot water instantly relaxed muscles that I didn’t even know had tensed.

Damon’s hands were on my shoulders, helping in the relaxation process. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against his chest.

“That feels incredible,” I murmured as he continued to work the knots.

“You’re so tense. You need to relax more.”

I smelled my shampoo as Damon began pampering my body in an effort to ease the tension that had built up over the past few days. His hands ran soothing patterns through my hair and I purred in delight. He chuckled from behind me.

My eyes popped open as I felt his hands over my body, suds trailing in their wake. I turned to face him, and I could see the lust building behind his eyes. I kissed him as he finished with the soap.
We made our way out of the shower, and as I reached for a towel, his hand shot out to stop me. He grabbed my waist and kissed me, hard. All of his lust was in that kiss and my body responded on its own. He picked me up and sat me on the nearest countertop. He stepped between my legs and my arousal grew.

I broke off and looked into his eyes which were black with desire. His own desire was evident which
increased mine. I gripped the countertop as he stepped closer, my head falling back.

“Oh, Damon,” I managed before waves of pleasure took over my body. Damon trailed kisses down my neck as I desperately tried to hold out. His hands slid up my body and I lost it. I cried out as we hit the peak; pleasure, desire, and love swept over me as I caught my breath. I pecked him on the lips and slowly made my way toward the dresser. The interlude had interrupted my thoughts from before but they all came rushing back.

Would he be mad if I brought it up again? I pulled my shirt over my head as I continued to contemplate the scenario. I wiggled into my jeans.

Would he ever even consider it for me? I wasn’t willing to ruin the moment so I didn’t ask when I heard him walk up behind me, his jeans whispering in the silence.

“What’s on your mind, beautiful? You’re awfully quiet.”

He kissed behind my ear, his hand brushing my hair from my neck.

“I’m just trying to organize and store all of the information I’ve been receiving on vampires.”

His teeth grazed my neck as I continued.

“It’s all so intriguing to me.”

He stopped and turned me toward him.

“You’re not turning.”

“Damon, I wasn’t considering that! I was just mulling over what you’ve told me!“

He reached around me and grabbed a black shirt. He pulled it over his head and gave me a stormy expression.

“It’s not happening.”

“Damon! You’re being unfair! I wasn’t--”

He cut me off by leaving the room.

I growled in frustration and angrily ran after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
xo

I've posted a "blog" post about this, but my computer recently lost all of my files, which means that all of my pre-written chapters are gone. ): wah.

I'm trying to work quickly to get stuff re-written, but it's going to be a bit.

This is a good thing because I can now take this story in a new direction, it's just slightly inconvenient.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for sticking around!