Status: In Progress ((updates will come slowly))

Puppy Dog Eyes Don't Work On Me ((Title subject to change))

I don't need a ***ing tutor

Friday January 11th, 2012

“Mom, I don’t need a tutor goddamn it!”

“Jack, one do not use that tone of voice with me, second, you are failing every class! You need a tutor! I will not have my son fail the 11th grade. He is going to be here tomorrow at 5pm, and you have no say in the matter!”

“Tomorrow is Saturday! I’m hanging out with Rian!”
“Well, you will just have to cancel now wont you?”
In Jacks eyes, his mother was being a complete and utter bitch. She thinks she can just go and ruin his damn Saturday! But in reality, she really is just trying to do the best for her son.


—-
After dinner that Friday, Jack stomped up the stairs to his room, plopping down onto his twin sized bed. It just big enough for me he thought. “I don’t need a fucking tutor. Some ugly ass nerd telling me what to do,” Jack scoffed , “No fucking thanks.”
Jack pulled out his phone from his pocket, and opened up a new text message, Selecting Rian’s name, he typed


“U still down 4 2morrow?”

——

Beep beep beep beep
Jack reached over attempting to hit his alarm clock, finally striking it on the umpteenth time. The sound of the annoying beeping went away, and Jack rolled back over, and pull the sheets up further. Its Saturday I’m allowed to sleeping in, Jack thought. But nothing was going to go Jack’s way that day. Not even a minute later, Joyce Barakat came stomping up the stairs. Throwing Jack’s door open, she informed him that it was time to get up, then went to the shower.
Jack sighed as he rolled over on the bed. Miscalculating the space of his bed till the floor, he fell with a thump.


“AH! MOTHER FUCKER!”
Rubbing his now sore ass, Jack got up and headed to the bathroom, forgetting his mom was already occupying it. He went to open the door, only to find out it was locked.


“Ma! Hurry up, I need to take a shower!”

“I’ll only be a couple more minutes dear!” She screamed over the falling water, through the door. “Go on and eat breakfast!”
Jack trotted down the stairs, dreading the day to come because of that fucking tutor. Grabbing a piece of toast that was set on the table, he went over and sat down on the couch in the living room. Turning on the tv, he watched aimlessly, waiting for his mother to be done.
Jack wondered what him and Rian were gonna do today. Maybe grab a bite, catch a movie. Something simple yet long lasting so he would not be home at five.
Joyce comes down the stairs, announcing to Jack that he is free to go shower. Walking up the stairs Jack heads to the bathroom. Making sure a clean towel was in there, waiting to be used, before he turned the shower knob the farthest he could go towards the left.
Peeling off his shirt, Jack looked in the mirror. Seeing all his gross and hideous scars. What made him have his tough guy demeanor this day. Some of the scars are from him, whether they be on purpose or not, and the others come from…well come from he…father. But that’s not something that needs to be talked about right now.
Having not worn any boxers to bed, just pajama pants, he slipped out of them and stepped into the steaming hot shower. He was used to it, and it was…relaxing in a way. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, he squirted some into his hand, lathering into his hair. Black dye washed off into the water, turning it gray.
Washing out the shampoo, he does the same with the conditioner, but leaving it in longer like you are suppose to. With the conditioner settling into his hair, his mind starts to wander. And well….so does his hand. Traveling down his torso, he takes a hold of his member, and starts to pump slowly. Jack whimpers at the touch. He is still a virgin, (surprisingly right?) so this is the best he can get, and he will take it. He leaned backed against the shower wall, and stroked his member, teasing himself. His dick hardening, he starts to pump, faster, and faster. If it wasn’t for his mom just downstairs, he would be moaning like a porn star right about now. Light grunts escaped from his lips as his bit hard down on his lip to keep quite. His breath shortens, his hand faster, and he fells a tightening in his gut. Breath hitching, he let out a loud moan, praying to god his mom didn’t hear, and came, all over his stomach.
Catching his breath, Jack washed off his hand and stomach, doing the same with his hair. He turned the water off and just slid to the shower floor. Letting thoughts fill his mine. Thinking, thinking, thinking. Thinking about the past, thinking about the future. Thinking about his damn tutor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guise ok im gonna try and update this as much as I can ok i never really ever finished a story, none the less put it up on a website, so I hope this goes good and I hope it alls flows swimmingly and I hope you like it some what. I am a major amateur so I apologize if it is bad. Thanks to my Friend Courtney for helping me with it and making it look all pretty and yea

If you guys like it, i will love u till the end of time
Also that was my first "sexual" scene I have ever written so im sorry

Next chapter should be up hopefully anywhere between tomorrow and Friday the 18th we will see ok