Status: Active, bitch.

Tales of My Chemical Romance

NĂºmero tres

Aidan's POV
So imagine this, I'm waking down my new school, wishing I was with Alex I couldn't tell her where I was moving to, it was just to hard so I told her I was moving back to New Jersey. I hate this school it's just no fun, I can't believe my parents made us move back here. These past months have been absolute hell. I promised I would call her everyday, but whenever I would try she would be in school. I don't really want to go to school today, even my first class was horrible (it's my favorite class, next to music) and it sucked. Walking to music I see my new friends Frank and Gerard with a new girl with similar hair that Alex as. I decided I didn't want to talk to them right now, I was too depressed. Right as I was about to turn around and head into music class; I literally heard the most amazing sound in the entire world.

"Aidan?" No it couldn't be, I turn around slowly preparing myself for heartbreak. That's when I see it is her.

"Alex?" I can't even handle this right now. We run towards each other and I hug and kiss her like I was dying. The only way we were interrupted when Frank and Gerard cleared their throat and asking for answer. Before I could open my mouth, Alex was already explaining.

"We met in 7th grade at church and were really good friends for like 2 years and finally I realized I loved him and we have been dating ever since." I'm caught staring at her beautiful face and realize she's going to her locker and saying something about being late. Frank gives me a weird look and all I can say is; "She doesn't like to be late."

"But she's new.."
"Doesn't matter she still hates being late." We walk into music barely a minute late and the teacher begins to freak but then sees we have a new student and that's reason we're late. Our teacher asks Alex to perform for us with her guitar and I can honestly say, she is too fucking amazing to be real.

"Babe that was so amazing."
"I was really nervous."
"Come over to my house today, I'm sure my parents would love to see you."
"Of course."

~~~time lapse~~~

Alex's POV

Walking to Aidan's house I began to get nervous. What if I am the reason they moved and now they don't want to see me? I have go to stop doing that to myself. I finally snap out of my thinking trance and realize we are right next to my house and I start giggling uncontrollably.

"Why are you laughing?"
"I literally live right next door."
"No way." I just nod in return as we walk into his house.

"Mom! Dad! Look who I saw at school today!"
"What is is Aidan?"
"Mom Alex moved out here for her dads work and she lives right next door and she goes to my school." His mom looks at him then at me. She is completely unreadable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um fuck I dunno it's almost 2 in the morning, I don't even know if anyone reads this so...fuck